Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaCityKats

2013 mock offseason trades

318 posts in this topic

Also, you sent Tate and a 4th rounder to SD for a WR on the same level as Tate...wow

Okay, well I think everyone can agree that he is an upgrade over Ponder. He was the best QB on the market.

The Jaguars have agreed to trade Maurice Jones-Drew and a seventh round pick to the Arizona Cardinals for Beanie Wells and their third round pick.

Jaguars confirm

Also, you sent Tate and a 4th rounder to SD for a WR on the same level as Tate...wow

alexander proved he is a beast when healthy last year. plus im going tall cant teach 6'5

dolphins trade Richie Incognitio to the packers for Sam Shields.

Packers confirm

Last thing I'll say...

Look at what you gave up versus what he gave up.

You lost one of the biggest play makers in the league

He lost a guy who sits on the bench.

Great trade for the niners though.

Harvin in that offense would be a lot of fun to watch.

Harvin has 1 year left one his deal, and it doesn't really look like they'll be able to keep him. The Vikings get an upgrade at QB. If they draft WR well and pick up a mid-level FA WR and fix the Guard play, it will be a great deal.

when you say "if" they do this and then "if" they do this, then it'll be a good deal.....it's probably not a good deal.

when you say "if" they do this and then "if" they do this, then it'll be a good deal.....it's probably not a good deal.

Actually no. If you trade w/o a viable plan, then its not a good move. What I mentioned can easily be achieved, if your'e smart/shrewd enough.

Niners Trade block update:

Safety Donte Whitner is available for a 5th round pick or a player of equal value.

WR Mario Mannigham