Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toldozer

Duke FSU

18 posts in this topic

No I either watch duke or watch nothing college football wise. Not much in to college as I prefer the pro game. Then its the reverse for basketball

1 person likes this

Did u go to the Duke FB game in Charlotte this year?

No but I did watch it

How you lose a game by double digits when you are on the opponents eight yard line under two minutes trying to close the game out is beyond me. Did you go to carolinas bowl game this year?

Damn dude I had a stack of tickets that went to waste. Terrible year for college FB in Charlotte. I heard they couldn't give the ACC championship tix away.

Below Building Leaper is embraced in the warm arms of his daddy. What he doesn't know is that his daddy is going to murder him

duke-kid-crying.jpg

My team won by 19 on the road today. Yours squeaked out a win in ot at home. 11 more days till you guys disappear into the trailer park.

Damn dude I had a stack of tickets that went to waste. Terrible year for college FB in Charlotte. I heard they couldn't give the ACC championship tix away.

All you holes didn't wanna go watch your team in the conference championship game? You guys won the coastal why didn't you go to the game?