22 replies to this topic

#16 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:20 AM

Wouldn't that make him sore his whole career minus the last two years?

#17 iampantherman

iampantherman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:24 AM

I think they're very evenly matched teams and would probably split 5-5 in a 10 game series. It always hurts to lose when you know you are good enough to beat the other team, but sometimes it's easy to ignore the fact that the other team is also good enough to beat you.

#18 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:52 AM

ravens may have dominated for 3 quarters or whatever(bit generous to give them a full 3quarters) but they were one lucky blown pass interference/holding call in the end zone from losing that game. the ravens didn't play a full game and almost lost it. they were close to losing it the same way the falcons did a game earlier and we did over and over. they got too comfortable with a lead, took the foot off the gas on offense and hoped their defense would protect the score.

people make it sound like the 49ers got blown away, but that just wasn't the case and Gore's got a right to be pissed...they just barely missed bringing home a lombardi.

Personally, I dont think it would have been as close if ther 49ers had not gotten a lucky break with the power outage that gave them a chance to get some rest and regroup.

Before that outage... there was an ass-stompin going on. The Ravens were dominating.

#19 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,976 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:53 AM

Why shouldn't he believe his team was the better team? What is wrong with that? You want Panthers to lose a game and players say, "We were just not as good as those guys so we had no chance"?

It wasnt him believing that they were the better team, he said they proved that they were the better team. Sorry, I dont think anyone saw the niners prove that last night.

#20 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,795 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:29 AM

I just wish players would come out and say "Eh, we lost, congratulations to winner" and leave it at that. After the non call of Bowman holding Roddy White, after the black out in the dome, you think the 49ers would be a little bit humble in their speeches. It takes a man to be humble.

#21 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:37 AM

There's a whole lot of football in those excuses

those were actually 3 instances, so no, not a whole lot of football going on.

#22 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,691 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:36 PM

The guy lost the biggest game of his career. Let him fume it out.

#23 beastson

beastson

Big Money

• HUDDLER
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:38 PM

He should be very sore

That close to the redzone and he doesn't touch the ball once? That's why I asked does Colin run on any designed runs or only when he see he can't pass it because that made no sense

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com