Photo
- - - - -

Tyler Vagyler's Mock Draft v2.0

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#46 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,178 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:56 AM

whewww just went back and watched that drop///lol that ball landed right in his his hand lol dude is no 3 wr at best.

and those those teams got in the playoffs but none of them won the super bowl lol they just had better coaching than panthers but that no 1 wr would put them over the top.....just like owens did mcnabb

and garcon is a number 1 he just was hurt for 6 games and still had equal numbers to lafell. lol

and many mocks have seahawks taking a no1 wr..........

#47 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,178 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:03 AM

vernon always had sucky qbs lol

if dude was with brady he would had better numbers than gronk....DUDE runs a 4,3 AT 250 POUNDS.....lol

cutler and newton are better than alex.....kap came on late in the season...if he had started.. vernon would have a 1000 yard season.. thats why jim benched alex...he sucks and always have. hes a game manager at best..

#48 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:25 AM

whewww just went back and watched that drop///lol that ball landed right in his his hand lol dude is no 3 wr at best.

and those those teams got in the playoffs but none of them won the super bowl lol they just had better coaching than panthers but that no 1 wr would put them over the top.....just like owens did mcnabb

and garcon is a number 1 he just was hurt for 6 games and still had equal numbers to lafell. lol

and many mocks have seahawks taking a no1 wr..........

Live off one pass that he dropped if you like every WR has them.

Mcnabb and Owens didn't win the Superbowl either.

I'm not arguing if Lafell is a 1 wr. So even if you think Gracon a 1. Then Lafell has comparable stats to Moss of the Skins. Lafell is the 3rd sometimes 4th option on most pass plays.

The Seahawks can afford to. They have a solid oline... great secondary..... and solid DT's who are locked up for years. We can't say the same thing.

#49 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:28 AM

vernon always had sucky qbs lol

if dude was with brady he would had better numbers than gronk....DUDE runs a 4,3 AT 250 POUNDS.....lol

cutler and newton are better than alex.....kap came on late in the season...if he had started.. vernon would have a 1000 yard season.. thats why jim benched alex...he sucks and always have. hes a game manager at best..

All right dude you have been going off topic for a few post now with this Vernon Davis poo. What does Davis speed have to do with our Wr situation.

#50 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,178 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:45 AM

dont try to change the fact davis could be consider a no 1 wr lol

but yeah owens tooks mcnabb to the top boy. rice took montana to the top. irvin took troy to the top.

every team that has won the superbowl has had star wr's............

brady had a stout d and like i said they were involved in spy gate.......and then again newton aint on brady level anyway(not yet).....

so i believe newton need his star wr AND SMITH IS GETTING OLD.......I REPEAT SMITH IS GETTING OLD...lol based off that fact you could draft a no 1 wr.

#51 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:33 PM

dont try to change the fact davis could be consider a no 1 wr lol

but yeah owens tooks mcnabb to the top boy. rice took montana to the top. irvin took troy to the top.

every team that has won the superbowl has had star wr's............

brady had a stout d and like i said they were involved in spy gate.......and then again newton aint on brady level anyway(not yet).....

so i believe newton need his star wr AND SMITH IS GETTING OLD.......I REPEAT SMITH IS GETTING OLD...lol based off that fact you could draft a no 1 wr.

Crabtree is the number 1 on that team and Olsen had better numbers then Davis and Lafell had comparable numbers. So is Lafell and Olsen number 1 Wr.

And again Owens and Mcnabb didn't win anything.

Plus Smith has said he will play at least 2 more season. So we need to fix the other problems then look for Gross and Smitty replacement next year.

#52 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,600 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:58 PM

Dumb excuse because Michael Floyd had what at Qb............???? That's right garbage. And played with Fitz and had 45 rec. And Justin Blackmon had Gabbert and put up 64 rec. So stop the sorry QB excuse.

And the way Rivera dog house is Hill would have been in it with the drops not knowing how to run routes and lining up in the wrong place. So you would be wrong there as well.

What's even more stupid on your part is you would have been bragging on us spending a 1st round pick on a 3rd wr. Who cares if he took out Murphy and Edwards???? For a 1st round pick he better be taken Lafell off the Field. God I'm glad you're not our GM.

Blackmon played in all 16 games, with a qb who had a 77 rating and 72.Floyd played in all 16 games, with QBs who had 86, 55, and 46 rating but also had Fitz to pull the coverage away to give him single coverage. both played more games, and didnt have sanchez as a qb. i never stated he should have been taken in the 1st round but we could have taken him in the 2nd where he would have replaced Murphy and Edwards.and pushed LaFell for the #2 WR spot.i am stating that WR needs to be addressed in the 1st and 2nd round this year and will be.

Hill also played in a stale, predictable offense ran by sprano.

#53 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,178 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:58 PM

Crabtree is the number 1 on that team and Olsen had better numbers then Davis and Lafell had comparable numbers. So is Lafell and Olsen number 1 Wr.

And again Owens and Mcnabb didn't win anything.

Plus Smith has said he will play at least 2 more season. So we need to fix the other problems then look for Gross and Smitty replacement next year.

smith is old and might get hurt. draft wr..

and every super bowl team has star wr.. draft wr.

argument over. draft wr.

bye lol

#54 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,178 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:50 PM

Posted Image

#55 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • LocationKinston, NC

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:21 PM

Posted Image

yea baby

#56 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:01 AM

Blackmon played in all 16 games, with a qb who had a 77 rating and 72.Floyd played in all 16 games, with QBs who had 86, 55, and 46 rating but also had Fitz to pull the coverage away to give him single coverage. both played more games, and didnt have sanchez as a qb. i never stated he should have been taken in the 1st round but we could have taken him in the 2nd where he would have replaced Murphy and Edwards.and pushed LaFell for the #2 WR spot.i am stating that WR needs to be addressed in the 1st and 2nd round this year and will be.

Hill also played in a stale, predictable offense ran by sprano.

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses. I told you he was to raw. I told you he didn't know all the routes, and I told you it will be 2-3 years before he becomes serviceable. Well 1 year down 1-2 years to go.

#57 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:03 AM

Posted Image

Great for a special teams weapon. Hope we can find a way to get him in the 3rd. If we can get a 3rd round pick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com