Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 10 Most Disliked Athletes By Forbes

117 posts in this topic

Posted

Dogfighting is a sick, twisted sport. Since enjoying it requires that you take pleasure in the suffering of what would normally be a loyal, good-natured animal, it can pretty much only be enjoyed by people who are quite well screwed up in the head.

So you'll pardon me if I don't embrace those who take part in it.

Yes, there are worse crimes. So what? Do you go easy on someone who murdered two people because someone else killed twenty?

1 person likes this

Posted

Get over it people. George W. Bush is worse than Vick.

but but but. Bush created Hurricane Katrina and and and that poo'ed all over New Orleans.

We should rejoice in Georgy's name.

Posted

Not sure how much of anything Chuck says is valid after saying he wanted Atlanta to win the Super Bowl

Posted

Not sure how much of anything Chuck says is valid after saying he wanted Atlanta to win the Super Bowl

For that. I rather suffer with Atl winning the SB than seeing all the 49ers bandwagoners who somehow went to hibernation for a decade share a joy if winning the SB.

Posted

but but but. Bush created Hurricane Katrina and and and that poo'ed all over New Orleans.

We should rejoice in Georgy's name.

I know you're just joking but I don't think anyone would really be happy seeing the people of NO go through that disaster

Posted

It wasn't valid before that either.

Very little of what he's said here has made any sense.

Posted

yeah but u act like vick killed 2 people and someone else killed 5.......no vick didnt kill people at all so that logic is invalid....

of course you punish someone...dont matter if they killed one or 6 times......BUT VICK KILLED NO HUMAN,lol

yeah im sure ill be pissed if someone ran over my puppy with a smirk

but if they did that to my infant...lol I WOULD BRING HELL DOWN...FUG PRISON lol dat mofo would be dead..im sorry i just dont feel the same way about my dogs..sorry man.

Posted

My top ten would be

1) Tom Brady

2) Roman Harper

3) Chael Sonnen

4) Brock Lesnar

5) Kobe Bryant

6) Jimmy Graham

7) Drew Brees

8) Roddy White

9) Tedy Bruschi

10) The Golden Calf of Bristol

Notable mentions- Eli Manning, Big Ben, Hines Ward, Tony Romo, Matt Ryan, Mark Sanchez, Nick and Nate Diaz, GSP, Jamarcus Russell and Aaron Rodgers.

Posted

It wasn't valid before that either.

Very little of what he's said here has made any sense.

Yea, there sure are a lot of that kind of attitude these days. If someone doesn't agree with you, nothing of what they said is valid.

Posted

yeah but u act like vick killed 2 people and someone else killed 5.......no vick didnt kill people at all so that logic is invalid....

of course you punish someone...dont matter if they killed one or 6 times......BUT VICK KILLED NO HUMAN,lol

yeah im sure ill be pissed if someone ran over my puppy with a smirk

but if they did that to my infant...lol I WOULD BRING HELL DOWN...FUG PRISON lol dat mofo would be dead..im sorry i just dont feel the same way about my dogs..sorry man.

You do get that dogfighting is illegal, right?

Pretty weak reasoning, especially given that the way Vick killed his "losing dogs" was vicious.

Leonard Little, Donte Stallworth, Rae Carruth and Ben Roethlisberger all did things that are worse than Vick, and deserve any and all hate that comes from their actions.

That said, the notion that those things minimize what Vick did is stupid. He deserves what he's getting too.

Posted

You do get that dogfighting is illegal, right?

Pretty weak reasoning, especially given that the way Vick killed his "losing dogs" was vicious.

Leonard Little, Donte Stallworth, Rae Carruth and Ben Roethlisberger all did things that are worse than Vick, and deserve any and all hate that comes from their actions.

That said, the notion that those things minimize what Vick did is stupid. He deserves what he's getting too.

Forgiveness can always be giving to some acts. You may not forgive him, but I will. That's my decision.

Like a member posted earlier, this is just as bad as everyday people killing deer, moose, etc to be have as a TROPHY.

Posted

I fully expected to see LeBron on that list.