Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beastson

Top 10 Most Disliked Athletes By Forbes

117 posts in this topic

animals are just animals, lesser creatures

i hope your god has the same philosophy

i dont really hate vick or any other player..lol i just dont....nothing they do really makes me mad.

i mean vick fought dogs yeah but i think its another factor into why his story was bigger.

1.he was a qb star

2.was already controversial

3.animal lovers(which i doubt...tell you why later)

you never HEAR ONE PEEP OUT OF PEOPLE ABOUT DONTE STALLWORTH or LEONARD LITTLE........lol

they both KILLED HUMANS.........i repeat they KILLED HUMANS lol :startle:

never was their a big uproar lol matter of fact idk think stallworth missed a game or went to PRISON.... :phew:

NOW you gonna tell me that you VALUE A DOG's LIFE OVER A PERSONS........get real u idiots :lolu:

and thats why i dont get all crazy over mike vick....people kill people everyday and walk free lol the justice system is stupid and corrupt. :devil:

tumblr_mgozbhtqap1qhnoxno1_500.gif

I thought my thread would produce dissension.

1 person likes this

i dont really hate vick or any other player..lol i just dont....nothing they do really makes me mad.

i mean vick fought dogs yeah but i think its another factor into why his story was bigger.

1.he was a qb star

2.was already controversial

3.animal lovers(which i doubt...tell you why later)

you never HEAR ONE PEEP OUT OF PEOPLE ABOUT DONTE STALLWORTH or LEONARD LITTLE........lol

they both KILLED HUMANS.........i repeat they KILLED HUMANS lol :startle:

never was their a big uproar lol matter of fact idk think stallworth missed a game or went to PRISON.... :phew:

NOW you gonna tell me that you VALUE A DOG's LIFE OVER A PERSONS........get real u idiots :lolu:

and thats why i dont get all crazy over mike vick....people kill people everyday and walk free lol the justice system is stupid and corrupt. :devil:

AMEN BRAH

Dogfighting is a sick, twisted sport. Since enjoying it requires that you take pleasure in the suffering of what would normally be a loyal, good-natured animal, it can pretty much only be enjoyed by people who are quite well screwed up in the head.

So you'll pardon me if I don't embrace those who take part in it.

Yes, there are worse crimes. So what? Do you go easy on someone who murdered two people because someone else killed twenty?

1 person likes this

Get over it people. George W. Bush is worse than Vick.

but but but. Bush created Hurricane Katrina and and and that poo'ed all over New Orleans.

We should rejoice in Georgy's name.

Not sure how much of anything Chuck says is valid after saying he wanted Atlanta to win the Super Bowl

Not sure how much of anything Chuck says is valid after saying he wanted Atlanta to win the Super Bowl

For that. I rather suffer with Atl winning the SB than seeing all the 49ers bandwagoners who somehow went to hibernation for a decade share a joy if winning the SB.

but but but. Bush created Hurricane Katrina and and and that poo'ed all over New Orleans.

We should rejoice in Georgy's name.

I know you're just joking but I don't think anyone would really be happy seeing the people of NO go through that disaster

It wasn't valid before that either.

Very little of what he's said here has made any sense.