Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 10 Most Disliked Athletes By Forbes

117 posts in this topic

Posted

what i've gotten from this thread. Everyone hates anyone that has ever beaten the panthers, players in our division, bush and michael vick.

1 person likes this

Posted

If this was a Southeast only poll, our boy Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire would definitely be on it. The hate is still strong.

Edit: wooo, still works!

Posted

Jay Cutler is more disliked Then Michael Vick?

The mother fuker Maliciously killed dogs.

You know what grinds my gears?

You America.

Ur question should be why is he on yhe list?

Posted

Forgiveness can always be giving to some acts. You may not forgive him, but I will. That's my decision.

It's not my place to forgive or not forgive Michael Vick.

I will say one thing though, I disliked him before I even knew he owned a dog.

Posted

I didnt read the whole thread but Warren Sapp is my #1 most hated... What a douche nozzle ! And they are putting him in HoF... :facepalm:

Posted

It's not my place to forgive or not forgive Michael Vick.

I will say one thing though, I disliked him before I even knew he owned a dog.

I think every Panthers, Saints and Bucs fans hated him.

Posted

yuck_imdone.gif

Posted

Forgiveness can always be giving to some acts. You may not forgive him, but I will. That's my decision.

Like a member posted earlier, this is just as bad as everyday people killing deer, moose, etc to be have as a TROPHY.

The problem isn't your opinion it's that you went out of your way to not only justify your opinion, but call people who disagree with you racist. Not to mention bringing up irrelevant comparisons like Bush.

I am usually somewhat sympathetic to charges of racism because it is still a problem in our society, but Vick just doesn't fall into that category in my opinion.

First, the reason he got so much hate is because he killed dogs in a brutal and callous way. People love their dogs. It doesn't matter if he was bright green, he would have gotten the same level of hate.

Second, his prosecution was over the top because he was a celebrity. Vick become the embodiment of dog fighting just like how Martha Stewart became the poster child for insider trading. The government wanted to make a high profile case as an example to others.

Third, I don't even know why I'm bothering with this because whiter than white Lance Armstrong is number 1, and Jay Culter who is also super white and as near as I can tell has done nothing but be pouty is higher on this list as well.

There are real issues with racism in this country, but this isn't one of them in my opinion. And if none of that helps, just listen to Mark Walhberg explain.

Posted

I am disgusted by how easy humans can look past dog fighting, dog killing, and dog torture.

If there is a Hell you should rot in it.

Posted

Like a member posted earlier, this is just as bad as everyday people killing deer, moose, etc to be have as a TROPHY.

You should actually do some research about the situation. The aim of deer hunting is a clean kill, through the head, instant death.

Vick tortured dogs. Hung by their back legs, burned alive, electrocuted.

Posted

My hate for John Abraham and Roman Harper should've been enough to put them in the top 10

Posted

Vick's harsh legal punishment was not because he killed or tortured dogs. It was because he ran a interstate gambling organization.

The public backlash is from the dog killing.

You may now continue the pissing contest.

1 person likes this