Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

top dawg

DHB may be on the bubble

35 posts in this topic

We are gonna have some money. Why do some of you keep bringing up money?

We. Are. Not. Going. Into. Next. Season. With. The. Status. Quo.

DHB had a rough couple of years coming out, but it is arguable whether or not he has shown enough to be a WR1, but he is a WR2, no doubt. Adding a down-field vertical threat to Cam's long arm can lead to great things. Murphy was never considered a viable 1 or 2, really. That's why the Raiders let him go. If the Raiders let DHB go, it will be because he accounts for $10 mil towards their cap, not because he's crap.

This may be a good idea. Depends on who is out there, and whether or not it is deemed that they would make an immediate impact.

1st of all, DHB has shown exactly as much as Louis Murphy did in Oakland. Also, sure, we'll have "some" money, but not enough to spend on scrubs like DHB..

I mean, I get it. It could, maybe, possibly, somewhere be worth bringing up.. but being perplexed as to why people think we don't have enough money for this guy and then saying he was that much better than Louis Murphy shouldn't jive well with most folk.

We are gonna have some money. Why do some of you keep bringing up money?

We. Are. Not. Going. Into. Next. Season. With. The. Status. Quo.

One. Hundred. Thirty. Six. Million. Over. The. Cap. Why. Can't. You. See. This. Fact?

no. if we're going to spend money on a FA receiver i'd rather get somebody that's a safer bet.

One. Hundred. Thirty. Six. Million. Over. The. Cap. Why. Can't. You. See. This. Fact?

$136 million over? That's sounds pretty high. Thought it was 16 over

$136 million over? That's sounds pretty high. Thought it was 16 over

Depends on how you read it. But yes, 16 million, total of 136 million. But you're right.

Won't be surprised if Brandon LaFell gets one more year to try and show he's up to the task.

Lafell is a proven contributer he may not be a number 1 wideout but a solid 2/3, hes the kinda guy that i can see be a consistant 700+ yard season player.

Because. We. Are. Not. $136 million. Over. The. Cap. That's. Why.

You. Are. A. Little. Bit. Off...Oh. By. About. $120 million!

Take him in a heart beat.

Hes much better than Lafail, Murphy and Gettis. He looks mediocre bc he's a RAIDERS DUH. With Cam and 89 across from him, he can have a season as good as Crabtree this season. He have been a much better receiver than Crabtree all these years. Kaep made Crab his go to guy and Cam can def feature DHB!

We will have the money.

DHB isn't just a speed receiver. He's a very good WR with poor play at QB and a poor offense all around. DHB can be as good, if not better than Torrey Smith on a good team (Carolina). Lafail, Murphy and Gettis are worthless and I'm tired of watch mediocrity at that position.

Is he better than Gettis?

Compare Heyward'Bay's rookie year to DGs. Better? Remember, Clausen was Gettis' QB.