Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NanuqoftheNorth

Raw: Woman Curses at Judge, Flips Bird

39 posts in this topic

Talking back to an authority figure....cut out her tongue. Oh, BTW remove that middle finger too. NEXT!

Talking back to an authority figure....cut out her tongue. Oh, BTW remove that middle finger too. NEXT!

Can you imagine how court would be with out respect for the judges. poo, if you were the judge what would you have done when this disrespectful girl gave you the finger. He was gentle..

Can you imagine how court would be with out respect for the judges. poo, if you were the judge what would you have done when this disrespectful girl gave you the finger. He was gentle..

I just posted what I would have done. They better hope I never have the power to issue punishment. I could however guarantee a lower crime rate.

when you wear orange. usually you don't have much leverage.

She's already been back, and this time she at least knew better than to be a moron.

She really did seem to be under the influence the first time in court. Hopefully she makes it through her drug program and gets another chance. It would be a shame to see someone so young destroy her chance at a productive life.

When asked how much her jewelry was worth did she really respond 'Rick Ross'? Did I hear that correctly?

In that case...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsK7iZns5gI

1 person likes this

I thought she was laughing at the 1st judge's Guido Sarducci accent.