Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

For Facebook conspiracy theorists...

38 posts in this topic

Ehhh, I don't see anything. His FB page only appears to be like a biographical reference, I don't even see a wall to post anything on.

Ehhh, I don't see anything. His FB page only appears to be like a biographical reference, I don't even see a wall to post anything on.

Person asked the guy to email a cut and paste. No indication he's done so.

I don't have Facebook so I don't know if I could even see it.

Regardless, meaningless until there's better context or actual news.

ITS A TIMELINE NOW DIPSTICK! GET WITH THE PROGRAM!

and in 3 months it'll be something completely different because facebook hates people.

ITS A TIMELINE NOW DIPSTICK! GET WITH THE PROGRAM!

and in 3 months it'll be something completely different because facebook hates people.

Timeline, wall, who gives a poo... There isn't anything that he has posted personally on his page.

Timeline, wall, who gives a poo... There isn't anything that he has posted personally on his page.

Ya i knows. Was just goofin around.

Ya i knows. Was just goofin around.

Yeah, I know you were. I was just saying there was nothing there in regards to whoever it was tweeting Person about it.

It's kind of irritating that the guy would say Gross posted that, but it appears nothing it posted.

And I'm with you about FB... they need to stick with one thing and leave it alone.

Damn bye Gross.

I wonder how the huddle would react if Gross was indeed cut? Zod would shut this place down.

If we cut Gross then I have no doubt in my mind that we will take OT in the first round. If we trade up, Eric Fisher. Stand pat, Lane Johnson. Or trade down for DJ Fluker?

I hope not, I don't see franchise LT in him. My top three LTS are Fisher/Joeckel and Kyle Long....

Random factoid: Other than Smitty, Gross the only one left from the 03' squad.

If Gross gets cut I'm buying a black authentic Gross jersey.

we can save millions in dollars and thousands in penalty yards!