Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Other team's cuts...

230 posts in this topic

Lions expected to release DT Sammie Hill. Wonder if we could afford him? 6'4" 329 and only 26 years old.

i wouldnt mind hill...because dt takes some time to develop.....

Boldin will be released according to Ravens beat reporter unless they can reduce his salary....

James Harrison tweets his release, and Steelers confirm -

@NFL_RealUpdates

Breaking: #Ravens WR Anquan Boldin is rejecting the Ravens offer to take a pay-cut, will be released and will test free-agency.

Would be worth putting out feelers for him...

Would be worth putting out feelers for him...

You beat me to it.

Boldin as a Panther would have been awesome a few years ago. Now, I am not so sure, but it's still awesome to dream about the possible nightmare that even these aging titans, Smitty and Boldin, would present to the opposition. I'd give us a three year window to win it all, especially if we get another potential young stallion in the draft.

The Huddle double

Lions expected to release DT Sammie Hill. Wonder if we could afford him? 6'4" 329 and only 26 years old.

He's a FA

I can't find any recent news on Titus Young. The kid just fell off the radar. I sincerely hope that he's getting his act together. What can make a young kid with his talent just go wacko to the point where his attitude is such a big obstacle that nobody is talking about him? I wonder what gives. Kid needs to go hash out some issues with Dr. Phil...seriously.

Giants sign Cullen Jenkins.

Giants sign Cullen Jenkins.

signed for 3 years, $8 million with $3 mil guaranteed. Gives us an idea of what it'll take to keep D.Edwards or sign Chris Canty.

signed for 3 years, $8 million with $3 mil guaranteed. Gives us an idea of what it'll take to keep D.Edwards or sign Chris Canty.

What is going on with Canty's knee? He has had problems with his left knee since college.