Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ex-Cop Goes Nuts, Declares War on Other Cops...

189 posts in this topic

Posted

I agree this guy has lost it.

Even if I were able to agree with him taking vengeance against an organization like the LAPD, I would not agree with murdering their families. Whatever point this man has to prove has fallen so far off the cliff of reason that it has already killed him.

Posted

Am I the only one that laughed at some parts of his manifesto? For instance:

He then for some unknown reason swatted me for striking XXXX in response to him calling me a ******. He stated as good Christians we are to turn the other cheek as Jesus did. Problem is, I’m not a fuging Christian...

and

He also stated that he assisted in cuffing the suspect and that’s old the BOR he told me to fix my tie...A short sleeved uniform blouse for the LAPD does not have a tie included. This is not Super Troopers uniform, you jackass.

Dude must be hell at parties.

Posted

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/torrance-shooting.html

The newspaper carriers fired upon by Los Angeles police during a manhunt for a fugitive ex-officer received "no commands, no instructions and no opportunity to surrender," their attorney said.

I'm guessing they will not get in any trouble. Cops are allowed to shoot anyone these days.

The LAPD have allocated 200 cops to track this guy down which is a bit absurd.

Posted

http://latimesblogs....e-shooting.html

I'm guessing they will not get in any trouble. Cops are allowed to shoot anyone these days.

The LAPD have allocated 200 cops to track this guy down which is a bit absurd.

Looks like he's scared them beyond reason already.

Posted

Looks like he's scared them beyond reason already.

... When you put it that way IF his plan was actually to get the LAPD so shook up that they show everyone just how quickly they can be moved to violent overreaction, he may be a genius.

Posted

This starkly illustrates how poor human judgment can be under stressful situations, even when those individuals are supposedly extensively trained professionals. Some of these LAPD officers seem to be acting like Barney Fife. 548px-Don_Knotts_Jim_Nabors_Andy_Griffith_Show_1964.JPG

Posted

Hey, ease up on Fife. He is the man, and besides, this episode had him confronting ghosts.

Posted

Hey, ease up on Fife. He is the man, and besides, this episode had him confronting ghosts.

With an axe...Shazaaam!

Posted

The idiot Mayor of Los Angeles Villairagosa, just held a press conference offering a cool million in tax dollars reward for help in capturing the perp.

Apparently his incompetent police force cant get it done.

http://latimesblogs....-of-dorner.html

Posted

A million bucks is probably cheap rather than his force shooting up the whole joint and the associated lawsuits

Posted

A million bucks is probably cheap rather than his force shooting up the whole joint and the associated lawsuits

Imagine the hoard of gun toting bounty hunters that are at this moment descending on Southern California from all over the country to reap their one million dollar reward!

Posted

Imagine the hoard of gun toting bounty hunters that are at this moment descending on Southern California from all over the country to reap their one million dollar reward!

Battle of Los Angeles?

I am really starting to think a second civil war is brewing, and this is leading into it.