Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game 49: Charlotte Bobcats (11-37) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (23-27)

92 posts in this topic

Posted

Kobe is seriously trying to send a message to his teammates.

Posted

LMAO this is a fugging Lakers home game. The crowd is in stunned silence. Kemba hits a free throw to build the lead 71-51.

Posted

Man the Lakers are baddddddd

Posted

Bobcats up 78-69 after the 3rd. Howard has 4 fouls. Lakers have played way better with Howard on the bench.

Posted

So how many fuging Laker fans are there? God damn I hate Charlotte and the bandwagon mother fugers that live here.

Posted

I'm watching on TV and I swear it seems like 90% Laker fans. Maybe the Bcats fans are in the upper levels. Whenever anything happens pro Lakers the place explodes...when the Lakers screw up the whole place groans.

Posted

Adrien has 0 minutes.. thought he earned some time in the rotation

guess we don't need any front court production..

Posted

So how many fuging Laker fans are there? God damn I hate Charlotte and the bandwagon mother fugers that live here.

About the ratio of cowboys fans that you'd see at BOA. Probably a lot of the same people who were wearing a jersey with the silver star during the panthers game are wearing purple and gold tonight.

Posted

'Cats - 83 Lakers - 77

Blake for LA has done much better guarding Kemba than Nash did...which has negated a lot of penetration by Charlotte and gotten them into a funk offensively. But, Sessions has gotten into the lane some recently...look to seem more of that to finish the game.

Posted

About the ratio of cowboys fans that you'd see at BOA. Probably a lot of the same people who were wearing a jersey with the silver star during the panthers game are wearing purple and gold tonight.

Great point. They are probably all Yankees baseball fans to.

Posted

god i hate this team so much. the franchise is just so pathetic.

Posted

Kobe!! Lakers down 1 6 mins left