Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Offical Grammy thread aka Katy Perrys big tatas

The Grammy's are such a fuging joke that celebrate entertainers NOT musicians. Whenever they celebrates and reward real musicians I may watch. I couldn't care less about all the kidz bop lip-synching rainbow looking entertainers that get rewarded because they can dance and sing songs other people wrote for them. Such bullshit and a waste of time.

Okay I have forced myself to watch it for the Levon Helm tribute and I'm glad I have set through all the crap. Jack White is a fuging GOD first of all. Like O.M.G. But when they showed Andy Griffith and Doc Watson I cried. Then I cried some more during during the LEvon Helm tribute. Love seeing some of my heroes get the recognition they deserve.

I really liked the Bob Marley tribute with Sting, Bruno Mars, and the two Marleys.

That was legit. I don't care for Bruno's music but that dude is talented as hell.

The Grammy's are such a fuging joke that celebrate entertainers NOT musicians. Whenever they celebrates and reward real musicians I may watch. I couldn't care less about all the kidz bop lip-synching rainbow looking entertainers that get rewarded because they can dance and sing songs other people wrote for them. Such bullshit and a waste of time.

Pull you pants up higher old man...the Grammys are never about musicianship but a celebration of pop music: which I hate most of as well.

I always see some value in it as the Jack White performance..and I like the Black Keys and Lumineers.

I just accept it will have a ton of crap but if I accept it on the front end I can at least sit and tolerate a song about Forrest Gump...or can I?