Photo
- - - - -

Da'rick Rogers

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#31 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,131 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:24 PM

oh yeah no doubt.....since patton has gotten more attention think hell go between 25-32 in the first round....but hunter or rodgers could be their at 44.

#32 Dash Global

Dash Global

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:28 PM

Hopkins should be there to.

So many players to pick in the 2nd. My head would hurt trying to make that decision. But i guess it be alot easier after FA...

#33 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,403 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:30 PM

oh yeah no doubt.....since patton has gotten more attention think hell go between 25-32 in the first round....but hunter or rodgers could be their at 44.

Still think it'll be hard for Patton to go in the 1st.
Hunter helped himself at the combine. Could really get into the 1st with Patterson, Keenan, and Austin. Rogers most definetely be in the 2nd round, unless a team sees what Im seeing.

#34 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,131 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:33 PM

Still think it'll be hard for Patton to go in the 1st.
Hunter helped himself at the combine. Could really get into the 1st with Patterson, Keenan, and Austin. Rogers most definetely be in the 2nd round, unless a team sees what Im seeing.

yeah you right....but i was thinking teams might be scared of his injury...but maybe not since keenan allen is still projected as a top 20 pick......

#35 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,403 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:44 PM

yeah you right....but i was thinking teams might be scared of his injury...but maybe not since keenan allen is still projected as a top 20 pick......

Yea, but he had a somewhat pretty good season last year coming of the injury. The ACL injury WIL be two years away already. Teams won't be scare of that. Teams know s who he is and what he can do. He helped himself a lot at the combine and earned to be a 1st rounder.

#36 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,403 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:48 PM

Hopkins should be there to.

So many players to pick in the 2nd. My head would hurt trying to make that decision. But i guess it be alot easier after FA...

Yup, for sure. Hopkins, Rogers, Patton, Woods? TWill? all should most likely be there at 44.

But my guy is Rogers!

#37 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:57 PM

Am I the only person that saw this dude drop everything at the Combine then run a slow time? You people fall in the love with any bum.

I don't want anything to do with this guy.

Who is he a upgrade over on our team?

#38 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,403 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:03 AM

Am I the only person that saw this dude drop everything at the Combine then run a slow time? You people fall in the love with any bum.

I don't want anything to do with this guy.

Who is he a upgrade over on our team?

Everywhere I looked at, all I see is high praises for the kid. He ran a very good 40 at 4.52, great for his size. He finished in the top5 in the 3 cone, 20yd shuttle, 60yd shuttle, vertical and broad jump. Very atheltic for his size.

Who is he an upgrade over on our team???? Damn easy question. LaFail, Pilares, Murphy, AE, Gettis, Adams !!!!!!

Rogers didn't run a slow time at all. Youre highly praising Hunter but he ran a sub 4.5 also. Did Hunter run a slow time then? Yea I didn't think so either.

#39 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:15 AM

Everywhere I look at I see praises for the kid. He ran a very good 40 at 4.52, great for his size. He finished in the top5 in the 3 cone, 20yd shuttle, 60yd shuttle, vertical and broad jump. Very atheltic for his size.

Who is he an upgrade over on our team???? Damn easy question. LaFail, Pilares, Murphy, AE, Gettis, Adams !!!!!!

Rogers didn't run a slow time at all. Youre highly praising Hunter but he ran a sub 4.5 also. Did Hunter run a slow time then?

Link to where you look? I saw dude drop balls all over the place and he's not bigger nor faster then Lafell so here you go having another bad opinion in a different sport on this forum.

#40 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,403 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:19 AM

Link to where you look? I saw dude drop balls all over the place and he's not bigger nor faster then Lafell so here you go having another bad opinion in a different sport on this forum.

A NE page but still good info

http://nesn.com/2013...day-4-drills-2/

There's more, google it up.
Find me a link that said Rogers dissapointed at the combine.

#41 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,131 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:20 AM

lol first i thought hunter ran a 4.46 and i thought rogers was 6'3 in height and over 200 pounds.....

#42 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:28 AM

A NE page but still good info

http://nesn.com/2013...day-4-drills-2/

There's more, google it up.
Find me a link that said Rogers dissapointed at the combine.

Who the fug is Doug Kyed and who does he work for?

But beyond that I don't care I saw as others who watch this that Rogers is stiff he drop passes in gaulet and routes look sloppy as hell. Then you watch his video at UT he is nothing but a possession WR. How is he better then Lafell and try to use some common sense with your answer.

#43 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,403 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:28 AM

lol first i thought hunter ran a 4.46 and i thought rogers was 6'3 in height and over 200 pounds.....

4.44, sub 4.5

Rogers checked in at 6'2 217lbs

#44 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,403 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:31 AM

Who the fug is Doug Kyed and who does he work for?

But beyond that I don't care I saw as others who watch this that Rogers is stiff he drop passes in gaulet and routes look sloppy as hell. Then you watch his video at UT he is nothing but a possession WR. How is he better then Lafell and try to use some common sense with your answer.

I should listen to you? Who the hell are you and who do you work for?

I'm fine with either Hunter or Rogers but I can tell you Hunter ain't getting pass the 1st.

You're sitting here bashing Rogers but praising LaFail who clearly hadnt done jack in three years. Listen to yourself.

Rogers is a possession receiver. But he can clearly stretch the field and has the ability to catch short passes in return for long gains. Dropping passes? I could very well question Hunter's ability to catch passes. I'm not going to stress over dropping balls at the combine if the kid can show me he can catch balls on films. Hunter is the one Im worried about dropping passes.

#45 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:53 AM

I should listen to you? Who the hell are you and who do you work for?

I'm fine with either Hunter or Rogers but I can tell you Hunter ain't getting pass the 1st.

You're sitting here bashing Rogers but praising LaFail who clearly hadnt done jack in three years. Listen to yourself.

Rogers is a possession receiver. But he can clearly stretch the field and has the ability to catch short passes in return for long gains. Dropping passes? I could very well question Hunter's ability to catch passes. I'm not going to stress over dropping balls at the combine if the kid can show me he can catch balls on films. Hunter is the one Im worried about dropping passes.

Somebody who is more right then you!! So sooner or later you should stfu and listen before you spew your stupid poo. There is no tape where Rogers look any different or better then Lafell coming out of LSU. If you say you can see a difference then you're a fuging liar. The only difference I can see is Lafell actually has more elusiveness and was a better deep threat then Rogers.

Let me ask you question and see if you can give me a intelligent answer. Is it Lafell fault or the offense he has been in?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.