Photo
- - - - -

Nerlens Noel vs. Ben McLemore vs. Shabazz Muhammed.

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#16 yasuhara2241

yasuhara2241

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:56 PM

Not to be an ass but it looks like mclemore or shabazz now. That didn't look good. And remember Kemba needs help. He couldn't take the last shot against Boston and thank god sessions made it. Plus having a team full of nice guys won't get u anywhere!
Bird- ass
MJ- ass
Kobe-ass

#17 GamecockSmitty4

GamecockSmitty4

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:08 PM

Not to be an ass but it looks like mclemore or shabazz now. That didn't look good. And remember Kemba needs help. He couldn't take the last shot against Boston and thank god sessions made it. Plus having a team full of nice guys won't get u anywhere!
Bird- ass
MJ- ass
Kobe-ass

Spurs say hi.

#18 yasuhara2241

yasuhara2241

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:09 PM

Spurs say hi.

So do two straight number one picks! Let me know when the cats get that

#19 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,249 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:19 PM

Mclemore is more athletic then both. He is way more explosive .

Def agree. I'm just didnt wanna get over my head saying he's better than a future HOF. But yes, he's extremely more athletic than both. He may be better than Ray at the end of the day.

I think McLemore will be throwing a SHOW at the Dunk Contest one day!

#20 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,249 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

I was comparing them more about the explosiveness. Hendo is a tremendous athlete, but you rarely see it because he isn't extremely aggressive. Same with McLemore.

See Kemba vs Minnesota.

Also, Kemba gave up the game winner to Sessions against the Celtics last night.

But McLemore is a much better overall basketball player. Hendo is just an incredible athletic defender.

Kemba needs to take those shot. You wanna be big time, you cant let another guy win you the game. Sure good move on Kemba's part bc Sessions made it but what if he didn't?

#21 GamecockSmitty4

GamecockSmitty4

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

So do two straight number one picks! Let me know when the cats get that

Your point was that a team of "nice guys" can't win. You never said anything about where they were drafted.

#22 yasuhara2241

yasuhara2241

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:39 PM

Your point was that a team of "nice guys" can't win. You never said anything about where they were drafted.

Kemba - nice
MKG- nice
Biz - nice
And the list goes on and on. We got nobody who is an ass. I feel it's important to want to beat your opponent until they give up. We don't really have a lot of step on your throat guys.

You originally stated Kemba and shabazz couldn't coexist. Are you also saying Kemba couldn't have coexisted with other alpha male personalities like a bird, Jordan or Kobe??

I feel we need some more dominant personalities and our nice guys will do well getting along with whoever comes in

#23 GamecockSmitty4

GamecockSmitty4

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:45 PM

I didn't say that at all. I don't think Shabazz can coexist with anyone to be honest. Once the ball is in his hands, you might as well start heading down the other end of the court getting ready to play defense. He's a bonafide chucker/ball-stopper.

#24 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• HUDDLER
  • 2,707 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:48 PM

I was so compelled by this thread..that I wrote something in response earlier this afternoon before the UK game. Now its a moot point. fug.

#25 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,249 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:50 PM

I didn't say that at all. I don't think Shabazz can coexist with anyone to be honest. Once the ball is in his hands, you might as well start heading down the other end of the court getting ready to play defense. He's a bonafide chucker/ball-stopper.

I wouldn't mind a ball hogger (Kobe)

#26 GamecockSmitty4

GamecockSmitty4

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:55 PM

I wouldn't mind a ball hogger (Kobe)

As much as I hate him, Kobe >>>>>>> Shabazz. Shabazz is doing pretty good in college. Kobe DOMINATED at the highest level of basketball.

#27 Crim

Crim

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:50 AM

mclemore ftw!

#28 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,650 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:31 AM

the tall skinny guys are injury prone. he will be injured regularly in the NBA. Give me Bennett please.

#29 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 6,036 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:57 AM

the tall skinny guys are injury prone. he will be injured regularly in the NBA. Give me Bennett please.

Kevin Durant and Kevin Garnett are always out!

#30 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:07 AM

I'd be pretty thrilled having any of the three, but I truly feel that Bazz will be a star in the NBA. He just has that "it" factor. He wants to be the star, he demands the ball, he's a bit selfish at times, he's extremely talented, he's a great athlete and a good shooter. I feel that Bazz is kind of limited in that UCLA offense where touches are pretty spread out. I feel that if Bazz played in an offense that was ran through him he would shine even more as would UCLA. Bazz can literally do it all. He can drive, pull up for a mid range J, shoot the 3, post up, iso, come off screens, etc. He's still getting used to playing hard on defense and is refining his all around game as in HS he was a pure scorer and that was pretty much all he did. I have zero doubt in my mind that he is the best pure scorer in this draft (it's really not all that close imo), and at 6-6 225 I also feel like he will be a good all around player as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users