Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wrestling voted out of the Olympics

19 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Yeah this is wrong but you have to understand the politics. The majority of the worlds population and buying power is shifting to Asia and they are taking over the Olympics. You will see more and more Asian dominated sports in the Olympics and less sports like Baseball and Softball. The general consesus of the world right now is "FU United States". They are grabbing whatever they can. Third world countries and middle eastern deserts are being chosen to host the World Cup over the US. Why? Because "FU America, we don't want your filthy money."

Posted · Report post

The Asian market loves baseball.

And wrestling out and golf in? Does not compute.

Posted · Report post

Japan loves Baseball. I'm not sure about China but I'm pretty sure they don't care. India prefers Cricket over baseball and Pakistan is big in field hockey/cricket. Japan is not the big player in Asia. I'm talking billion+ populated nations.

Golf is very international. It's popular in Japan, Korea, Europe, South Africa, and North America. I'm not sure about the Chinese, it seems too aristocratic of a sport for a red nation.

Posted · Report post

What has that got to do with wrestling though? Its not baseball or softball, its one of the original olympic sports.

Posted · Report post

It's called Grecko-Roman Wrestling, and you take it out of the Olympics....does not compute.

Posted · Report post

Roddy white calls IOC retards lol

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/13/roddy-white-calls-ioc-retards-for-dropping-wrestling/

“Out of all the sports the Olympics could’ve dropped they dropped wrestling they are retards,” White wrote. “IOC come on seriously wrestling is a sport that almost every country does and you drop it I’m pissed #saveolympicwrestling”

Posted · Report post

3t076q.jpg

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments