Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

This is why you're broke (Vince Young)

38 posts in this topic

it's ok...some will still demand that he be an OC one day

Right now I'd say the only thing he's qualified for is a competition for "dumbest unemployed football player with the last name of Young". Between Vince and Titus, I'd say it's likely to be a fierce contest.

it's ok...some will still demand that he be an OC one day

he better swim in cooking flour.

I would like to make an equally dumb racist remark....but I rise above your level KT.

he'd lose your support as soon as he did that

Hey we all make mistakes in life, I hope the guy truely gets himself on track.

Those who complain about KT baiting sure do enough of it themselves. Fight ignorance with ignorance, sounds legit.

had nothing to do with baiting...it has to do with huddle history....KT used to think the sun shined out of Vince's ass and he was going to be the next great one.

nice try though

Wow...amazing how the insults rain down endlessly on VY and Jamarcus Russel. Yet when Ryan Leaf finally went to jail after the millionth time of fugging up, not much insult was thrown his way. As a matter of fact, the thread barely went to two pages. Gee I wonder why it's so much easier to trash those two QBs and their issues and not Ryan? A man who literally threw away his career, money, and life on drugs and showing the world that he enjoys being irresponsible by blaming the world for his issues.

Everything that folks are mocking Jamarcus and Vince for happened in the past. How old is Ryan Leaf and he's still fugging up and no one is mocking him for it?

Amazing how easy it is to mock other people's kids and not out own. Just saying.

1 person likes this

seriously? typical offseason drama addition!!!

the guy was going broke and threw himself a crazy expensive party

has fug all to do with race or Ryan Leaf....I'd call you an idiot if you did the same thing too.

jesus people...it isn't always about race

I would like to make an equally dumb racist remark....but I rise above your level KT.

WTH, when r u going to start?