Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panther4life

Touchdown Scorer's(case for going WR early in draft).

267 posts in this topic

and i can give you 20 bust for what ever position you want to take lol

we can play this game all day or you can face the FACTS that the panthers need a no 1 wr and no 2. after smith is gone.

lafail can handle being the 3rd....i think. :thumbsd:

probably can find a udfa wr like cruz better than lafail.

Yeah and for those 5 players you mentioned I can give you 20 that were bust or ineffective their first couple of years.

That can be said about every position

I mean look at Gerald McCoy of the bucs look how long it took for him to become a dominant player. Most Bucs fans were ready to label him as a bust.

I mean just as easily as a WR has learning curve OL and DL have learning curves too.

BigSkye what are you even doing.

LaFell isn't a bad receiver and completely basing him mindlessly is just really ignorant.

His biggest problem is getting separation but when he's open he has nice, soft hands and some YAC ability. A very strong #3 WR.

BigSkye what are you even doing.

LaFell isn't a bad receiver and completely basing him mindlessly is just really ignorant.

His biggest problem is getting separation but when he's open he has nice, soft hands and some YAC ability. A very strong #3 WR.

i know. im just messing around with luke cause he loves lafell. lol

lafell is decent...but kooluke think he is a no 1 or 2 wr. and i diasagree with him. he thinks panthers dont need another wr. i disagree.

if i was a gm...i would NOT cut lafell he is just not a no 1 wr. that is all.

They were coming off a Superbowl and had later round picks. Not the same situation. If a top level OT would have drop to them they would have taken them I promise.

Do you honestly see a top level OT falling to us? Hell even Warmack could be gone before 14.

CB is our biggest need and Milliner and Banks are also likely gone off the board before we pick.

So then it becomes a question of BPA at DT and WR.

Because honestly I've been on the OL/WR bandwagon for the first two rounds for a while now and sign a FA CB because it's rare a rookie corner comes in and just plays above average and

We have so little at corner.

Do you honestly see a top level OT falling to us? Hell even Warmack could be gone before 14.

CB is our biggest need and Milliner and Banks are also likely gone off the board before we pick.

So then it becomes a question of BPA at DT and WR.

Because honestly I've been on the OL/WR bandwagon for the first two rounds for a while now and sign a FA CB because it's rare a rookie corner comes in and just plays above average and

We have so little at corner.

what corner you think would do a good job without breaking the bank in fa??

i know. im just messing around with luke cause he loves lafell. lol

lafell is decent...but kooluke think he is a no 1 or 2 wr. and i diasagree with him. he thinks panthers dont need another wr. i disagree.

if i was a gm...i would NOT cut lafell he is just not a no 1 wr. that is all.

He is a number #2 never said he was a number 1.

You kids done arguing?

I still haven't heard a case for a receiver to be BPA at the 14th pick.

I really like the OP's post. Pied. We need more well thought out posts like that on the huddle, not just one-liners full of fuzzy logic and fallacious appeals to emotion. I really like Keenan Allen's game, purely on talent, he's up there with AJ Green, Julio etc. He's coming off a knee injury though, and we all know how much it sucks for your 1st round picks to be on the bench because they can't stay healthy.