Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNC vs #2 Duke

118 posts in this topic

Posted

He had four fouls foul

Well he had at least 5 by my count ;)

The refs didnt decide the game, but you got all the calls down the stretch. Dont worry, no one is really too surprised or worried about it

1 person likes this

Posted

Of course everyone says that. Its a completely bias statement. I think every call against Duke is bad too. If jmm wants fouls on plumlee then dont rocket yourself ten yards back sliding on the floor. You heels hate the flop because your boys clearly dont know how to do it.

Posted

I post something nice and am sooooooo shocked to see the whining ... Duke had like a million fouls you shot about 20 more free throws and you still cry about the refs. Unbelievable

Come on now, I know Dukies can subtract better than that =)

Posted

Of course everyone says that. Its a completely bias statement. I think every call against Duke is bad too. If jmm wants fouls on plumlee then dont rocket yourself ten yards back sliding on the floor. You heels hate the flop because your boys clearly dont know how to do it.

I have nothing against the flop. But if the ref falls for it than he messed up

Posted

The refs didnt decide the game, but you got all the calls down the stretch. Dont worry, no one is really too surprised or worried about it

My thoughts exatctly mane... Roy better have them boys doing nothing but FT's and have Hairston do nothing but guard the three

Posted

Come on now, I know Dukies can subtract better than that =)

So you didnt have a problem with the million fouls? And i dont count the last 8 bc those were intentional

Posted

Oh I thought there were too many fouls the entire game. Particularly in the 2nd half the refs were calling a bunch of touch fouls on the perimeter that are unnecessary and just slow the game down

Posted

What calls? The ones when the heels were sending them to the line to stop the clock, the one where sully got shoved in the back? The one where thornton got called for holding when he was hip checked on a moving screen first? Please explain

Posted

I hope Roy learned PJ needs to start... While Strickland was good on defense he generated no offense

PG- Paige/Strickland

SG- Hairston

SF- Bullock

PF- McAdoo

C- Hubert/James

Posted

Anyway good game guys. About as close as i expected. See you in march

Posted

What calls? The ones when the heels were sending them to the line to stop the clock, the one where sully got shoved in the back? The one where thornton got called for holding when he was hip checked on a moving screen first? Please explain

Yes the one where sully felt a hand on his back and flopped obviously, and the Mason Plumlee's knee first drive down the lane come to mind.

Didnt decide the game, but didnt help UNC's comeback. Yall won, dont worry about it

Posted

Anyway good game guys. About as close as i expected. See you in march

(sigh) Same to you man...