Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NanuqoftheNorth

NC bill could mean prison time for topless women

100 posts in this topic

What was seen cannot be unseen...ugh.

Probably a lot what went on in Asheville with the attention ho(s).

Also at the topless rallies...the husband wears the wife's bra around while their wife flaunts her saggy, wrinkly, odd-shaped nippled tits around.

I say ban those tits. There should be a booby criteria you have to meet before you let those puppies loose. Don't ban ALL tits IMO.

Means-testing for exposed boobs.

I'd be for that and for bikinis in general.

Also at the topless rallies...the husband wears the wife's bra around while their wife flaunts her saggy, wrinkly, odd-shaped nippled tits around.

I say ban those tits. There should be a booby criteria you have to meet before you let those puppies loose. Don't ban ALL tits IMO.

I wonder... if someone made a boob criteria tinderbox thread would Cantrell have a full scale meltdown?

nuclear_meltdown.jpg

I wonder... if someone made a boob criteria tinderbox thread would Cantrell have a full scale meltdown?

nuclear_meltdown.jpg

Of course he would. You know...all boobies are created equal type poo.

Since I don't enjoy looking at certain boobs, am I a boobist? That's the question

There are a couple of boobs in here I could do with out

Women are people, not just the vessels on which boobs are transported. (As much as I wish that were so.)

Meh. I don't even really care about boobs anyway. It's all about a round ass in my book.