#32 SteveSmithTD89

SteveSmithTD89

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:55 PM

bumping to call out OP

you lied

Want me to make you feel horrible? I've spent the last 5 days at the hospital. My mom just had a chunk of her kidney removed because of kidney cancer. I haven't slept in my own bed in a week. May have had other things going on.

And yes I'm aware that you're probably joking. I've been working on em off and on to keep my mind off poo but it's tough to put real effort into it. And I would never half ass a video. You'll get em. Be patient

#33 Panthers69473

Panthers69473

THE HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:46 PM

Want me to make you feel horrible? I've spent the last 5 days at the hospital. My mom just had a chunk of her kidney removed because of kidney cancer. I haven't slept in my own bed in a week. May have had other things going on.

And yes I'm aware that you're probably joking. I've been working on em off and on to keep my mind off poo but it's tough to put real effort into it. And I would never half ass a video. You'll get em. Be patient

Sorry to hear about your mom man I hope everything goes well always enjoyed your videos can't wait for the rest

#34 SteveSmithTD89

SteveSmithTD89

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:04 PM

Sorry to hear about your mom man I hope everything goes well always enjoyed your videos can't wait for the rest

We just got home today. Been a long couple weeks but it seems right now that all the cancer has been removed. Fingers crossed. And I'll have em finished soon. Actually working on them now.

#35 Panthers69473

Panthers69473

THE HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:22 PM

We just got home today. Been a long couple weeks but it seems right now that all the cancer has been removed. Fingers crossed. And I'll have em finished soon. Actually working on them now.

That's great news man sounds like they caught it in time good luck to you guys and I wish her a fast recovery

#36 SteveSmithTD89

SteveSmithTD89

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:25 PM

That's great news man sounds like they caught it in time good luck to you guys and I wish her a fast recovery

Appreciate it man. Honestly do!

#37 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,749 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:44 AM

Thanks for the video, I always enjoy your work. You have a real talent there.

I'll include you and your family in my prayers, best wishes on that front.

#38 Navy_football

Navy_football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • LocationArlington, VA

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:18 AM

Praying for a quick and FULL recovery for your mom. Also for your strength and patience as she gets there. Keep your head up bro.

#39 SteveSmithTD89

SteveSmithTD89

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:30 PM

Praying for a quick and FULL recovery for your mom. Also for your strength and patience as she gets there. Keep your head up bro.

Thanks man. Shes getting there. Day by day getting better. Wasn't trying to draw everyone's attention to it or anything. Just wanted to let people know I hadn't forgotten about the vids. Appreciate the kind words though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.