Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Corradell Patterson Writeup.

183 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Patterson has a great combination of size and speed with a lot of playmaking ability, which is why he's so highly regarded, but he's still a bit raw as a WR. All the pieces are there for him to be a top notch WR though. He's one of my wildcards at 14. He reminds me a bit of Torrey Smith.

My feeling is he will be very good at some point but agree he is still raw.Having said that,there is not a Megatron or Green in this years draft

Posted · Report post

My feeling is he will be very good at some point but agree he is still raw.Having said that,there is not a Megatron or Green in this years draft

Don't say that the Patterson Society Fan Club will get you.

Posted · Report post

The WR class as a whole looks pretty mediocre. I'd prefer to beef up the OLine, get a legit #2 TE threat this year. Cross your fingers that you can squeeze one more season out of Smitty and then bring in a big time #1 WR next year.

Posted · Report post

its plenty of good te to be found in later rounds... antonio gates was a undrafted free agent.

Posted · Report post

its plenty of good te to be found in later rounds... antonio gates was a undrafted free agent.

I agree no top tier first rounders, but plenty of late 1st and 2nd round talent. Their could be 4-5 that could make a impact in the league

Posted · Report post

^^^dude types like me with the lol stuff lol :cool:

Posted · Report post

tumblr_lja4r1C42G1qg03nz.png

Music to my ears

Posted · Report post

But but but but but!!!!

Sloppy routes!! Body catches!!!! Aaaaahhhhh justin hunter!!!