• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

#226 d-dave

d-dave

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationCharlotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:24 AM

From my completely outside perspective, VoG has a lot more specific encounter mechanics than CE.  The most complicated part of CE is the Bridge that every group I've gone in with (via LFG) cheeses.  I'd like to do it legit, but everyone just wants to cheese =(  I just need my shards, and I"d love to do enough HMs to get the Word of Crota for my thorn bounty...

I am looking forward to VoG.  I love the whole oracle thing, the Time's Vengence, among other things.  I'd love to try to run the relic too.  Lord knows I've watched Datto do it a hundred times! 

Personally, CE is fun, but it's because I've only done it like four times.  I can see how very quickly people would get very tired of it.  VoG has so many variables like the Gorgon's Maze and the Jumping Puzzle which can completely derail an attempt due to a mistake by one person.  Needless to say, I look forward to the challenge =)

Hopefully my wife will pass out early on Saturday night so I can be on closer to 9.  On the flip side, I do not want to hold up anyone's raid.  If you and Kurb (or whoever) are good to go, then my feelings won't be hurt if y'all head in and kill stuff.

EDIT:  My xbox GT is dionysusfiend

Edited by d-dave, 24 April 2015 - 08:24 AM.

#227 Cold Cat

Cold Cat

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:23 AM

i added you and Kurb. If I'm online shoot me a party invite and we'll get things going. Same to you as well Kurb

#228 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• LocationILM
Administrators

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:14 PM

Check out the100.io

I'm echo 45
they have a 1030 VOG scheduled

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users