• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#16 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,484 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:47 PM

I know you're only trolling,but the wit appreciated is far outweighed by the damage it does to discourse with people who will now dismiss anything you have to say and post dumb fake peanuts cartoons about "your racist" as a catch-all

It's annoying to have to kowtow to people like stirs but sometimes a dialogue is only useful if you do

i cant type that much out on a phone

#17 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,345 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:09 PM

if the thread was "alec baldwin says something douchey" everyone would say "yes stirs you are right, what a total doucher that guy is."

instead you said "alec baldwin says something douchey, here's a treatise on why the lamestream mainstream media makes everything unfair to conservatives" poorly veiled as a casual comment. no one is excusing alec baldwin, they're rejecting the underlying premise of your statement.

Nothing veiled. Just the question for the media and moreso the Huddle. The media excuses him all the time for the same incredible reasoning behind the folks in the Huddle excusing him I suppose. He IS charismatic however. Guess all the racists around the country need to tune in on what excuses this type behaviour.

The funnier part however is the huddle, which is where all the grand excuses seem to come out for him. Wonder if his name had been The Golden Calf of Bristol for instance.......

Again, just calling hypocrisy out.

#18 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,139 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:30 PM

i will agree that there's a sort of general underlying annoyance at the judeo-christian cultural products due largely to their establishment's obnoxious attempts to legislate what is ultimately temporal theology, and therefore a tendency to point a finger when they do something befitting an asshole.

#19 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,484 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:45 PM

I have as much an issue with The Golden Calf of Bristol as I do Alec Baldwin.

#20 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,426 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:02 PM

He gets a pass because he deserves a pass. When someone is liberal they deserve the benefit of the doubt because they're generally better people and less likely to be racist.

#21 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:03 PM

Which of stirs' echo chambers has gotten themselves convinced Alec Baldwin is some kind of liberal god?

#22 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:08 PM

I just thought he was a douche who ruined my Kim Basinger. Was not aware he was my liberal GOD. Apologies to Sirs and g5. Next time I'll pay more attention to page 6 :(

#23 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,345 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:22 PM

He gets a pass because he deserves a pass. When someone is liberal they deserve the benefit of the doubt because they're generally better people and less likely to be racist.

Well, at least one honest person exists. Not that I agree, but this seems to be the way it has played out. First post that has made sense.

#24 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:28 PM

Including the OP?

#25 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:29 PM

I start from the assumption that all celebrities are idiots.

I'm usually correct

Oh, and all celebs get a pass on doing stupid poo. Mel Gibson is still getting big hollywood parts and he thinks the jews are responsible for all the wars in the world.

#26 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,796 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:01 PM

Sean Penn is the worst IMO as far as hystarical coke induced political rants.

Getting bent out of shape over an actors opinion is just wasted energy Then again the Right have a weird boner for its favorite actor in Reagan.

Only people goofier than actors n their opinions are career politicians

#27 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,139 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:48 PM

really?

#28 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,269 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:53 PM

really?

It's such a patently stupid statement that I'm gonna assume he's trolling.

#29 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,139 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:55 PM

It's such a patently stupid statement that I'm gonna assume he's trolling.

at first glance it seems carelessly flippant, but rodeo is a pretty thoughtful guy. i'm going to wait to hear him explain it further before casting judgement one way or another.

#30 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,484 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:01 PM

I believe he believes it and is trolling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.