Photo
- - - - -

Rivera talks minority hiring and Cam Newton (Florio criticizes)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
114 replies to this topic

#106 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,145 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

oh we talking bout ancient eygpt now LOL FUNNIEST THREAD OF 2013. lol

Posted Image

#107 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:36 AM

Forgive me, but I think I will take the word of people who study this stuff for a living over yours. If you happen to be a genetic scientist, then I apologize.

One issue with your assertion is that the haplo group you mentioned is only one slice of the genetic pie and leaves a lot out. There are other factors besides paternal lineage. For all we know, Tut or Ramses grandma might have been Hittite or Greek or Persian or some other race as a arranged marriage from another king looking for trade considerations or an alliance.

And then of course, there is this article

Fwiw, Igenea doesn't publish its methodology and they make money selling dna results, so the article is somewhat dubious, but interesting nonetheless.

And as floppin alluded to, the family of the pharoah might not represent the population of ancient Egypt at large, so dna results from Tut or Ramses might not give us a good indication of the cultural makeup of ancient Egypt.

lol. Well, unfortunately DNA testing that are based on screen shots don't have much validity. Fast forward to 2012:

http://dnatribes.com...-2013-02-01.pdf

The str they use is from published work by Hawass himself. Head of egyptian antiquity. Was published by the British Medical Journal:

http://www.academia....d_genetic_study

In conclusion, Ramesses belongs to haplogroup E1b1a and loving it.

#108 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:51 AM

No they don't, and no they haven't.

The truth is that Egypt was one of the first true "melting pot" societies. There has been no proven "original" ancestry to Egypt. Historically, Egyptians carry genetics from sub-Saharan, to Persian and everything in between. There was neolithic expansion in both the Middle East and Africa that worked to comprise "Egypt". I don't know what fuging studies you're reading but it's not based on any sort of fact.

Well, DNA Tribes would disagree. Genetically the Amarma Mummies of Ancient Egypt and Ramesses III are of western african origin. Haplogroup E1b1a:

Ramesses results: http://dnatribes.com...-2013-02-01.pdf
Amarna Mummies results: http://www.dnatribes...-2012-01-01.pdf

The rest of the search is on you. just google: "Ramesses III E1b1a"
The results came out just about 2 months ago. How those information affect you will tell what kind of a person you are. For a white supremacist that's the worst news thus they resort to denial. Whether they deny it or not, this is as real as it gets. Deal with it.

#109 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:15 AM

No they don't, and no they haven't.

The truth is that Egypt was one of the first true "melting pot" societies. There has been no proven "original" ancestry to Egypt. Historically, Egyptians carry genetics from sub-Saharan, to Persian and everything in between. There was neolithic expansion in both the Middle East and Africa that worked to comprise "Egypt". I don't know what fuging studies you're reading but it's not based on any sort of fact.

Egypt was never a melting pot. At least no genetic research ever prove it was. There were always two egypt. Pre-arabic invasion where they were homogeneously black Africans and post-arabic invasions where the arabs mass murdered, enslaved, push the homogeneous black africans to take refuge outside egypt. Even to this day arabs hate those monuments because they believe they're against islamic practices. Ancient Egypt and Ancient Nubia had similar culture thus they got along quite well because they were similar people. Multiculturalism never work and never will.

#110 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,615 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:09 AM

I already addressed Ramses III. He was the LAST major Pharaoh of Egypt and not a representative of historical "Egyptian Antiquity". Neither do a group of 13 mummies. You're attempts at confirmation bias are fuging staggering. I even linked you a study regarding the historical y-chromosome make-up for all of Northern Africa. This isn't a racist argument and I don't really understand how the historical racial lineage of Eqypt has fug all to do with "White Power"?

Egypt was nomadically settled during the neolithic era by both eastern african groups and middle eastern groups. There was no settled "civilization" of Africans that were forced out by a neolithic invasion of Persians. Prior to the Persian wars, during the Pharaohs, the population of Egypt already primarily encompassed their genetic makeup because they descended from their cattle herding ancestry - just as their was a minority genetic contingent of Eastern/Western African nomadic descent.

#111 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,625 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:16 AM

i think there's more than one person posting under blueboys username.

#112 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,625 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:17 AM

still wondering why this poo thread is still in this forum. are all the mods on vacation?

#113 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:04 AM

I already addressed Ramses III. He was the LAST major Pharaoh of Egypt and not a representative of historical "Egyptian Antiquity". Neither do a group of 13 mummies. You're attempts at confirmation bias are fuging staggering. I even linked you a study regarding the historical y-chromosome make-up for all of Northern Africa. This isn't a racist argument and I don't really understand how the historical racial lineage of Eqypt has fug all to do with "White Power"?

I stood corrected, you're now at the denial phase. How could they have a historical y-chromosome for all of North Africa when genetic testing of antiquity is in its infancy. The JML
published STRs is the latest as far as genetic testing of antiquity. The technology is rather new. I repeat, there is no such thing as a historical y-chromosome make-up of North Africa that dates back to pharaonic egypt. Ramesses & the armarna mummies results are the latest and the tip of the iceberg. And it proves thus far that the people that lived in pharaonic carries the allele E1b1a. And those people don't live there anymore. Where are they? well, playing QB for the Carolina panthers? Lol

You can disagree with opinion but you can't disagree with genetic research. Plus, any source you have that's dated before december 2012 & january 2013 is outdated. You can't refer to them anymore.

Egypt was nomadically settled during the neolithic era by both eastern african groups and middle eastern groups. There was no settled "civilization" of Africans that were forced out by a neolithic invasion of Persians. Prior to the Persian wars, during the Pharaohs, the population of Egypt already primarily encompassed their genetic makeup because they descended from their cattle herding ancestry - just as their was a minority genetic contingent of Eastern/Western African nomadic descent.

You're officially in the delusional & denial phase. Everything you just said are just guesses and opinion. If they were that concrete we wouldn't need genetic study, would we? You go with the "I believe" side and I will stick with the genetic study side.

#114 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:32 AM

This isn't a racist argument and I don't really understand how the historical racial lineage of Eqypt has fug all to do with "White Power"?

White Power is centered around proving white people built everything in history and the complete 'denial' of African achievements. Don't act ignorant. You know what you're doing. They were a little successful in doing that by teaching our youth that there were some wondering caucasians in the Sahara desert building civilizations and fly back to europe to live in caves. That didn't hold long. Now you're selling me the idea that just because a black person in Africa have an African specific allele(E1b1a) doesn't mean his relatives carry the same allele? Nobody's buying what you're selling.

#115 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 38,558 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:35 AM

i think there's more than one person posting under blueboys username.

However many there are, none of them are really contributing anything valuable.

still wondering why this poo thread is still in this forum. are all the mods on vacation?

Got me :unsure:

I know a couple are caught up in the "right to post penises" debate.

Maybe nobody's reported this crap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com