Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam's Girlfriend

123 posts in this topic

Posted

Why do people say poo like this? Since when does the level of attractiveness of the person they date hinder someones ability to rate the attractiveness of other people? Do you honestly think that someone who dates an average looking fat girl believes that they are a 10? fug no.

I've dated some not so attractive women and some really pretty women (a few much prettier than the girl in the OP, imo). This doesn't mean I don't have the ability to give a subjective opinion on attractiveness.

ummm ok

Posted

Osi is more like an adult(31) who knows the finer things(pun intended) in life and Cam is still a college boy with wet dreams. Osi is a well traveled men, raised in Britain, lived in Nigeria now in the US. Nothing wrong with Hazel, I'm sure she is a decent human being but wherever she goes her reputation will precede her. Sorry to say but you can only go so far with a stripper. The reason people get in the sex industry is because it's the easiest thing to do. Not very good at taking on challenges. I bet with some googling everyone can enjoy her pootang with Cam.

Speaking of which, I have some googling to do. gotta go!

lol

i thought u were talking about lisa lol i wasnt talking about osi........

Posted

Osi is more like an adult(31) who knows the finer things(pun intended) in life and Cam is still a college boy with wet dreams. Osi is a well traveled men, raised in Britain, lived in Nigeria now in the US. Nothing wrong with Hazel, I'm sure she is a decent human being but wherever she goes her reputation will precede her. Sorry to say but you can only go so far with a stripper. The reason people get in the sex industry is because it's the easiest thing to do. Not very good at taking on challenges. I bet with some googling everyone can enjoy her pootang with Cam.

Speaking of which, I have some googling to do. gotta go!

I live in Nashville. Osi has a skripper baby mama here in Nashville that's been giving him hell for year now... So he's an example of learning his lesson...

He's MARRYING Miss Universe

Cam's issue is he's DUMB...

Osi was never seen with his "ladies" He was only seen with his new fiancee'.

Cam brought this girl to 2 charity appearances and a middle school a week ago.. This is why the news has broken. WHO bring their "h0e" to a middle school?

Posted

I live in Nashville. Osi has a skripper baby mama here in Nashville that's been giving him hell for year now... So he's an example of learning his lesson...

He's MARRYING Miss Universe

Cam's issue is he's DUMB...

Osi was never seen with his "ladies" He was only seen with his new fiancee'.

Cam brought this girl to 2 charity appearances and a middle school a week ago.. This is why the news has broken. WHO bring their "h0e" to a middle school?

Hazel is that you?

Posted

I wonder if he puts a towel on his head and cries when she tells him he ain't doin it rite.

Posted

Hazel is that you?

Yes it is. I called myself a h0e and my man dumb and said I'm from Nashville, because I am Hazel. :0/

Posted

Yes it is. I called myself a h0e and my man dumb and said I'm from Nashville, because I am Hazel. :0/

I fuging knew it.

Posted

I fuging knew it.

:cool: You must go to Auburn with Cam... Because you are so smart!

Posted

:cool: You must go to Auburn with Cam... Because you are so smart!

Coming from an overweight skripper?

Posted

Coming from an overweight skripper?

Are we talking about who birth you? If so, then Yes. You come from an overweight skripper.

Posted

Are we talking about who birth you? If so, then Yes. You come from an overweight skripper.

So then you're my mother? Will you teach me to be smart?

Posted

So then you're my mother? Will you teach me to be smart?

Then Cam's your daddy... Ask him to teach you.. He's a freakin' genius.