Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cordarrelle Patterson always wanted to play for the panthers

141 posts in this topic

Posted

inbeforekklcomesintohateonCP

1 person likes this

Posted

Slowly warming up to the idea of Patterson in the first. I have a feeling, especially if they do not get Wallace in free agency, that the Dolphins will take him at 12.

Wallace is likely heading to Miami. Patterson could definitely be available. Would be an excellent pick.

Posted

Would be a great pick. I'd be completely satisfied with it.

Posted

I've always wanted to play for the Panthers.

Is nice to dream.

Posted

I want Patterson or Warmack, if we get one of the two I'll be 100% satisfied with our pick, doesn't matter which to me as I want both real bad

Posted

Lol......ah man.

Posted

Patterson or vaccaro in the first for me right now

Posted

I read he was from Rock Hill before. Totally forgot and then came across this interesting article.

I had the opportunity to see Patterson play his final high school game vs. arch-rival South Pointe in the class AAAA Division II state championship. Patterson more than held his own against a South Pointe squad that ended the season ranked as high as number two in the country and featured current University of South Carolina starters Stephon Gilmore and DeVonte Holloman as well as a sophomore Jadeveon Clowney, who is currently the consensus number one player in the nation for the class of 2011. Patterson made one of the more impressive plays of the game when he leaped over Holloman, who was in good position to make a play, snagging a fade pass from Justin Worley for a touchdown

http://charlesgpower.blogspot.com/2010/09/juco-spotlight-cordarrelle-patterson.html

The article also includes a highschool highlight video.

Posted

KoolKatLuke will not approve of this thread.

Posted

Carolina Panthers@Panthers

Patterson on playing for Panthers: “My mama talks about that all the time. If I could be that close to home, I know she’d be at every game."

Maybe he'll play like him...

waterboy_original_display_image.jpg?1340484818

Posted

this just makes my day. As a die hard Panthers fan and a Vol For Life. I was witness to CP's greatest plays. CP is an animal, a specimen of pure physical talent.

Posted

I read he was from Rock Hill before. Totally forgot and then came across this interesting article.

http://charlesgpower...-patterson.html

The article also includes a highschool highlight video.

Good lord those Rock Hill area high school teams were/are stacked. Between the Rock Hill schools, Dorman, Gaffney, Spartanburg, Byrnes, etc. you can't go wrong.

SC high school ball > NC high school ball