Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scouting Combine

507 posts in this topic

Posted

what you think rich gone run in the 40..lol

Posted

what you think rich gone run in the 40..lol

5.7 I think

Posted

First of all LOL at Honey Badger performing better than almost all of these prospects.

"Waaaahhhh fuggin pot head loser!!! Pot is so bad!!! Guys that smoke pot are losers and will never amount to anything!!! I'm an uneducated ignorant retard!!!"

And second of all BigSkyke needs to stop calling everyone his boy and acting like he knows a damn thing. It's literally like watching Charles Barkley or Shaq trying to talk basketball.

1 person likes this

Posted

First of all LOL at Honey Badger performing better than almost all of these prospects.

"Waaaahhhh fuggin pot head loser!!! Pot is so bad!!! Guys that smoke pot are losers and will never amount to anything!!! I'm an uneducated ignorant retard!!!"

I agree I don't smoke as a personal choice but I don't think weed does anything to you. Alchohol is worse than weed in that regard.

Posted

And second of all BigSkyke needs to stop calling everyone his boy and acting like he knows a damn thing. It's literally like watching Charles Barkley or Shaq trying to talk basketball.

So glad you and your all knowing dick arrived at the party.

Posted

double move recovery drill

Vaccaro 7 decent nice catch

Duke Williams 8 solid all around with a catch

Wreh-Wilson 7 ok with a catch

Posted

apologize for not being able to give more numbers right now. Nfl.com skull fuging me with cinematics and skipping most of the drills.

Posted

rich with another 6.03

Posted

I love pot here in NC

Posted

Welp that does it for the combine.. Give me Swearinger ..NAO!

Posted

DJ SWAGG!!!!

Posted

Hypocrite alert!!!! Hypocrite alert!!!!