Photo
- - - - -

Scouting Combine

• Please log in to reply
506 replies to this topic

#31 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,145 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:11 AM

lane johnson with a 4.75 40 dash time....terron armstead is faster. lane should come in at 2nd.....all those other guys are avg.

still really good for lane. probably wont be at 14....LT are really important guys.

#32 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,369 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:19 AM

Sold on armstead. Seems to have a good head on his shoulders as well as being very athletic. What's his projection?

#33 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,369 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:43 AM

Who is vinston painter?.. This guy looks IMPRESSIVE

#34 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,369 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:46 AM

lololol I love this guys name Matt Stankiewitch

#35 Miaoww

Miaoww

• HUDDLER
  • 2,730 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:46 AM

Wouldn't shock me tbh, he played QB in HS and was a TE/DE when he came to OU. Kid is extremely athletic...

It'd shock me.

PERHAPS he could run a 4.5 when he's in peak shape. Not when he's trying to play LT in the NFL though.

#36 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,200 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:52 AM

It'd shock me.

PERHAPS he could run a 4.5 when he's in peak shape. Not when he's trying to play LT in the NFL though.

While it would surprise me to see a guy that size run a 40 that fast it wouldn't be overly shocking because he's always been extremely athletic. Doesn't matter because he ran in the 4.7's...

#37 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,369 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:00 PM

Cooper is very well spoken in his interview with bucky brooks. Like what i've seen from him today.

#38 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:11 PM

Who is vinston painter?.. This guy looks IMPRESSIVE

I was thinking the same thing. Didn't know who he was but I like what I'm seeing so far.

#39 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,369 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:15 PM

I was thinking the same thing. Didn't know who he was but I like what I'm seeing so far.

The explosion on the 40 really caught my eye and the guy is built like a truck. Supposedly on tape he doesn't bend like he should that's what was said on air I may have to look into it because my lord he looks like a monster.

#40 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• HUDDLER
  • 2,603 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:33 PM

Color me crazy, but I'm actually very intrigued by Vance McDonald. I know we need line help, I know it's probably not going to happen (most likely shouldn't happen), but could you imagine two TE sets with Olson and this kid?

We could run or pass easily, run the no-huddle with this as a base package, impose our will. The comparisons to Witten don't hurt at all, and the kid has the size and strength of a lineman without the weight. We could pick him up in the first, then a solid guard in the second. It's probably a 5% chance at best this happens, but don't rule it out either.

And yeah, I've been clamoring for months now that we need OL or DL help first and foremost. But I just can't help thinking about this scenario.

#41 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,145 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:49 PM

herman with 36 reps and cooper with 35 reps on the bench press.

#42 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,369 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:51 PM

Tj Johnson absolutely kicking ass in the kick shuffle drill. About as impressive as Joe Thomas was. He and Joeckel went back to back and it was like watching a turtle vs rabbit in comparison. Warmack has been as advertised. And Lane Johnson seems to be outperforming his team mate Joeckel in about everything. Poor performance imo from someone expecting to go first.

#43 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,369 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:54 PM

double post

#44 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:56 PM

Color me crazy, but I'm actually very intrigued by Vance McDonald. I know we need line help, I know it's probably not going to happen (most likely shouldn't happen), but could you imagine two TE sets with Olson and this kid?

We could run or pass easily, run the no-huddle with this as a base package, impose our will. The comparisons to Witten don't hurt at all, and the kid has the size and strength of a lineman without the weight. We could pick him up in the first, then a solid guard in the second. It's probably a 5% chance at best this happens, but don't rule it out either.

And yeah, I've been clamoring for months now that we need OL or DL help first and foremost. But I just can't help thinking about this scenario.

Not crazy at all. Some good TEs this year.

#45 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,369 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:58 PM

Here it is again with Luke,Tj And lane all in a row. This was a back pedal direction change drill. Lane got from left to right in one motion very fluently and easily while Luke took 2 baby steps in between and TJ doing a mini shuffle both were miles ahead of Luke.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com