Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NC State vs. UNC-Chapel Hill

197 posts in this topic

Posted

"This is our state"

I mean how homo of a slogan is that lol

They haven't won a title in anything in 20 years. The only state they are in is delusional.

Posted

Rather be a Wal-Mart fan than a Wal-Mart employee. Good ol NCSU education...

I would rather be an engineer or farmer (productive) than a filthy insurance salesman or risk analyst.

Posted

It's better than ECU's.... "I gave you herpes"

thank you for this.

Posted

Rather be a Wal-Mart fan than a Wal-Mart employee. Good ol NCSU education...

Something tells me that good ol' NCSU education is higher rated than yours or anyone who gave you pie. Possibly wrong, but I doubt it. Aren't you the poster who goes to Liberty?

Posted

Most of the people who went to ECU, at least when I was there, were yankees.

Last time I looked it was UNCW which had the highest STI rate on a NC campus.

But back on topic: ENJOY THAT LOSS STATE FANS. BACK TO REALITY.

I wonder who will be seeded higher, UNC or State?

Posted

I would rather be an engineer or farmer (productive) than a filthy insurance salesman or risk analyst.

That's fine, have fun playing in horse sh*t.

Posted

LOFL at the App state kid talking sh1t about peoples degrees. This dude probably works at AutoBell or the proshop at Sugar Mountain.

Posted

Something tells me that good ol' NCSU education is higher rated than yours or anyone who gave you pie. Possibly wrong, but I doubt it. Aren't you the poster who goes to Liberty?

Depends what school you're in. LU's SMGT program is leaps and bounds ahead of NCSU's. How do I know, you might ask... Well that's because I was accepted into both universities but chose LU because they have one of only 15 SMGT programs that are certified by the top two SMGT certification companies.

Posted

So now we're only talking about specific programs, not the school?

Well that kind of differentiates from your original argument including all NC State grads,but that's probably because you actually know the truth and don't care to go there. Probably also why you pointed out specific programs and felt the need to mention you were accepted in both schools to somehow still try to have an upper-hand, despite it being on such a small scale argument/point now that it truly doesn't matter.

Me however, going by your original inclusion of all students/grads, would prefer to include all of Liberty and laugh at their pathetic ranking, some programs be damned. Since that was what you tried horribly at doing with your original argument about good ol' NC State edumacation.

Posted

So now we're only talking about specific programs, not the school?

Well that kind of differentiates from your original argument including all NC State grads,but that's probably because you actually know the truth and don't care to go there. Probably also why you pointed out specific programs and felt the need to mention you were accepted in both schools to somehow still try to have an upper-hand, despite it being on such a small scale argument/point now that it truly doesn't matter.

Me however, going by your original inclusion of all students/grads, would prefer to include all of Liberty and laugh at their pathetic ranking, some programs be damned. Since that was what you tried horribly at doing with your original argument about good ol' NC State edumacation.

Nope, I'm pretty sure that everyone realizes that NCSU is an agricture school and going there for anything else is questionable, just like Campbell is a pharmaceutical school.

Last time I checked no NCSU graduates work for the Panthers and because of LU's relationship with the Panthers, Mike Minter took a job as our ST coach last year before heading to Campbell.

If you're an agricultural major, cool... have fun shoveling sh*t.

Posted

Nope, I'm pretty sure that everyone realizes that NCSU is an agricture school and going there for anything else is questionable, just like Campbell is a pharmaceutical school.

Last time I checked no NCSU graduates work for the Panthers and because of LU's relationship with the Panthers, Mike Minter took a job as our ST coach last year before heading to Campbell.

If you're an agricultural major, cool... have fun shoveling sh*t.

Essentially stopped reading there, because you can't be that dumb, but who knows. Maybe engineering, veterinary school, textiles, ROTC, yada yada? I'll provide links at the bottom with programs and their rankings in case you want to educate yourself.

What the hell does NCSU graduates working for the Panthers have to do with anything? And if you want to get technical, I'm sure some of our football players would count over the years, but again, this point in its entirety is just silly. Maybe you were just trying to bring back in the point about you picking one program over the other, but again what does that even have to do with NC State grads working at Wal-Mart or shoveling sh*t?

I'm a History major actually, so I'll have fun teaching. You tried making a joke earlier, it backfired badly, especially since your school as a whole is a freaking joke compared to mine. (I'll gladly bring up your pathetic rankings compared to ours if I must). Stop digging yourself in a grave of sh*t, that's our specialty, remember?

http://www.ncsu.edu/about-nc-state/pride-points/

http://www.ncsu.edu/about-nc-state/rankings/

Posted

Are you guys arguing Liberty vs NC State?