Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 schedule

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I know the NFL/Panthers released the general home and away schedule but when does the actual schedule come out? Really considering a game this year.

Posted

It's usually released a little before the draft in April.

Posted

Please consider the jets, giants, or pats game. Would be one less loud mouth Yankee in the stadium.

Posted

Please consider the jets, giants, or pats game. Would be one less loud mouth Yankee in the stadium.

Imagine being a loud mouth Yankee like myself going to the last three panthers games at the meadowlands with my smitty jersey... 'twas awesomely awkward every time

Posted

Imagine being a loud mouth Yankee like myself going to the last three panthers games at the meadowlands with my smitty jersey... 'twas awesomely awkward every time

Actually that was probably like seeing the Giants play in BofA last year. There were more Giant fans than Panther fans and they were just as rude. It was like being at the Meadowlands.

Posted

Actually that was probably like seeing the Giants play in BofA last year. There were more Giant fans than Panther fans and they were just as rude. It was like being at the Meadowlands.

Fun stuff am I right?

Posted

Hey SCP. I was thinking the pats for my game this year. Should I reconsider for one of the two NY teams?

Posted

Hey SCP. I was thinking the pats for my game this year. Should I reconsider for one of the two NY teams?

The Pats will bring more fans than even the Giants did last year. Pick your poison I suppose.