• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,343 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:23 PM

weed isn't the problem its the misconceptions people have about weed that is the problem.

I didn't say it was a problem. But in unless you live in Washington, Colorado, or have medical weed, the best way to fight "the man" is to not smoke. If it's that important to you, you have a problem. Like me, I'm addicted to caffeine.

#17 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,191 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:22 AM

Even if weed is legal some companies (mine, for example) won't hire you with a positive result. I think the pre-hire is a urine test. I know for post-accident they use hair (and some clients require this test). I'm not sure what my company is doing in CA but if you have a positive test there, you better have a prescription.

#18 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,261 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:57 AM

She's flashing her headlights to let you know there's a cop around the corner, but she's driving the speed limit.

Exactly.

I think he misunderstood your comment about drinking tea on the way....as if you were trying to flush your system. Instead of just trying to get enough liquid in you to get a good pee going.

I actually thought that was what you meant the first time I read it.

That's where reading the post and not assuming comes in.

Your first sentence made it sound like you were trying to avoid a drug test positive result.

.....or just make sure I could produce a sample. Depends on your frame of reference.

I do not think his welfare insult was justified. Some things just hit you the wrong way, that one did me.

#19 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,261 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:06 AM

A reading comprehension course? Was it possible I read it wrong, or do you really believe I read it correctly and just comprehended it wrong? I'd be willing to bet I am more educated than you, the point being stop asuming, start thinking, and stop coming up with bitch comments that take more time to type than "I think you read it wrong" just to sound like a smartass. Looks like more people read it wrong, perhaps you should take a writing class.

The comment, that's a joke to people who have to take tests to go along with my rant, really nothing more to it. I did not know this was a worthless statement/attention/let's chat thread that tried to be more engaging mentioning things like tea multiple times, yet the tea really meant nothing at all along with your post in general. I promise you no one needs this info (still can't figure out what exactly the useful info is), and find it funny you took the time to post a worthless topic but can't repeat any of it's worthlessness for clarification. lol what a joke.

What exactly is the useful info? That some places hair drug test? That we can't fool them? Any moron who can use google or knows a druggy knows this. Or is the useful info on one of these places, a company you're probably not going to name? How does this help?

Meh I was wrong, your game is much more fun.

This is the Lounge. Lots of worthless topics here everyday. And drug testing has been a topic posted many times. So I posted a new experience....and tried to be a bit humorous about it. (You changed the tone with the welfare remark/attack.) I have had several drug tests over the years associated with employment and have never had to worry about passing or modify my behavior temporarily to pass one.

By the way, your education....care to be more specific?

#20 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,054 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:09 AM

I interviewed for CMPD and they asked me if smoked weed. I answered yes but I quit 3-4 years ago. They asked me if I consume alcohol before legal age, I answered yes. 2 weeks later they offered me a position. I wouldn't worry.

#21 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,541 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:16 PM

I'd be willing to bet I am more educated than you, the point being stop asuming, start thinking, and stop coming up with bitch comments that take more time to type than "I think you read it wrong" just to sound like a smartass.

I don't know why, but I can't stop laughing at this statement being included into this sentence.

#22 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,054 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:20 PM

If u was more educated, u'd know not to argue with a woman.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.