Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mock Draft-TOP 32

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Prisco assumes we'll draft need-based, but Gettleman's statements indicate otherwise.

If it's BPA, I can't see taking Sheldon Richardson over Chance Warmack.

Posted

I dont really get the BPA argument. It is way to subjective with so many guys falling into the same talent level. Outside of the first few picks its rare you can see a clear talent gaps.

Plenty of players one can see making and immediate impact and being pro bowl type players at different positions.

With that said I see absolutely no way we pass up Lane Johnson if he is on the board.

Our draft position will only decrease every year and its hard to find quality LTs further down in the draft.

Posted

Amini was nowhere near the level Warmack is at coming out of college. Warmack is a vet in a rookie's body. Warmack is just as good, if not better than any free G we could pick up.

Stupid comment. He has played college kids not grown men there is always a adjustment period for all rookies. So no it wouldn't be as good as getting a good vet RG.

Posted

So he wouldnt upgrade the RT position?

Not if you want to run on that side. Team usual want their biggest and nastiest Linemen on the right side. Plus this team is not giving up on Bell like some of you have.

Posted

Not if you want to run on that side. Team usual want their biggest and nastiest Linemen on the right side. Plus this team is not giving up on Bell like some of you have.

i still think he would be an upgrade over Bell.

Posted

Stupid comment. He has played college kids not grown men there is always a adjustment period for all rookies. So no it wouldn't be as good as getting a good vet RG.

Probowl lineman Matt Kalil didn't get that memo.

1 person likes this

Posted

Probowl lineman Matt Kalil didn't get that memo.

I forgot when the Vikings had a prolific offense last year remind me when that happen?

Posted

i still think he would be an upgrade over Bell.

I don't think they've given up on Bell this soon. JMO.

Posted

I forgot when the Vikings had a prolific offense last year remind me when that happen?

still doesnt mean he didnt come right in a make a impact. even though its an elite few some people can come in the nfl ready to play with the big boys

Posted

I don't think they've given up on Bell this soon. JMO.

maybe not but that doesnt mean gross isnt better than him.

Posted

still doesnt mean he

didnt come right in a make a impact. even though its an elite few some people can come in the nfl ready to play with the big boys

It also has to do with who is around him when your talking Olinemen. I just don't see the benefit of adding another young Olinmen to this line this year. You will also be putting a lot of money into the interior of your oline . With Kali a 2nd round pick Amini and a 1st round pick.

Posted

maybe not but that doesnt mean gross isnt better than him.

He might be but for how long? You have a young developing player why waste all that time you spent developing him? If we draft a LT then Gross needs to go.