Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mock Draft-TOP 32

38 posts in this topic

Posted

It also has to do with who is around him when your talking Olinemen. I just don't see the benefit of adding another young Olinmen to this line this year. You will also be putting a lot of money into the interior of your oline . With Kali a 2nd round pick Amini and a 1st round pick.

I don't agree with the money part. With the rookie cap, bringing in Warmack would be a lot cheaper than signing a vet. (Plus Amini don't cost us much of nothing) Of course all said and done, Warmack would be a much better selection than Richardson.

Posted

I don't agree with the money part. With the rookie cap, bringing in Warmack would be a lot cheaper than signing a vet. (Plus Amini don't cost us much of nothing) Of course all said and done, Warmack would be a much better selection than Richardson.

I don't think you need to spend that many high picks at 1position. And you can find Guards later in the draft.

Posted

Niners spent 2 top 20 picks on a guard and a tackle couple years ago. It has worked out for them. Ironically the pick they got from us.

Posted

Niners spent 2 top 20 picks on a guard and a tackle couple years ago. It has worked out for them. Ironically the pick they got from us.

They also had a 5th round drafted journey man center and a 3rd round RG. So they don't have high picks all over their Oline.

Posted

They also had a 5th round drafted journey man center and a 3rd round RG. So they don't have high picks all over their Oline.

LOL, so 2 out of 5 not being high picks mean they dont invest highly? Okay

Posted

I'd take Warmack, Vaccaro, or Cooper over this guy....mainly because I haven't heard of him and I don't like the notion of DT in the first, would rather sign a journey man and keep Dwan

Posted

I'd take Warmack, Vaccaro, or Cooper over this guy....mainly because I haven't heard of him and I don't like the notion of DT in the first, would rather sign a journey man and keep Dwan

Id like to stop the Band aid routine that we do on DT. This is a really good draft to get one. I don't care when as long as it's 1 of the 1st 2 picks.

Posted

Id like to stop the Band aid routine that we do on DT. This is a really good draft to get one. I don't care when as long as it's 1 of the 1st 2 picks.

I agree, which is why I wouldn't care if it was in the second

Posted

Both Vaccaro and Johnson still on the board in this scenario and he mocks us that chump again. This offseason has been awful. Can't wait until FA when we sign a DT so these media guys will be forced to dig into the roster some.

Posted

I wouldnt take Vaccaro at 14 cant tackle and not in position to make plays, and picking a guard at 14 to me is illogical unless they can play tackle too.

Posted

Also notice he has Tavon going to the Dolphins at 10. From what I read on the phins board Ireland has been salivating over austin for the past 4 years.

Posted

Also notice he has Tavon going to the Dolphins at 10. From what I read on the phins board Ireland has been salivating over austin for the past 4 years.

Good for them making up for the Wes Welker mistake.