Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Combine Winners and Losers

49 posts in this topic

Well, Joe Adams was about as much of a lock to be a instant impact returner as you can be....

This is true, and I am not ready to give up on him.

What about DE Margus Hunt from SMU? 6'8, 277 pounds. He ran the 40-yard dash in 4.60 seconds and 38 inch vertical jump. He also benched 225 pounds 38 times.

1 person likes this

Well, Joe Adams was about as much of a lock to be a instant impact returner as you can be....

I never wanted this guy. i think hes to slow...quicker than fast....bad case of the dropsies...

What about DE Margus Hunt from SMU? 6'8, 277 pounds. He ran the 40-yard dash in 4.60 seconds and 38 inch vertical jump. He also benched 225 pounds 38 times.

Lot of scouts are saying he.s a better athlete than football player. Has terrible knee bend...

I think who we are gonna pick at 14 is gonna surprise a lot of people. I just got a feeling with Gettleman's BPA philosophy.

I never wanted this guy. i think hes to slow...quicker than fast....bad case of the dropsies...

Quick rather than fast often is more important at many spots

Lot of scouts are saying he.s a better athlete than football player. Has terrible knee bend...

I would be willing to take a chance on him and try to coach that out.

Man I really hope we get Tyrann Mathieu....For some reason he reminds me of a Steve Smith on defence lol....Kids a baller

The only reason I would take a gamble on him is because Deion Sanders is backing him.

I would not be upset if we took him in the 1st round. I truly don't believe he will be there round two.

I like Matt Elam a lot. He's definitely got playmaker ability in him, and would be estatic to have him in the second. The next Ed Reed?

I think who we are gonna pick at 14 is gonna surprise a lot of people. I just got a feeling with Gettleman's BPA philosophy.

I think by the time the draft comes around most of our roster questions will be answered through free agency. He isnt going to chance it with picking a rookie to start early in the season. So hopefully he will go BPA and not BPA/need.

So Hunt is gonna be this years Poe? How did Poe do btw? Never watch him play this year.