Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rscott94

Alex Smith Traded To The Chiefs (How This Could Effect The Panthers Draft)

90 posts in this topic

I think Alex Smith will do well in KC with Reid to mentor him.

He will be 29 when the season starts this year.

What I've taken from this is FIFTEEN

What makes you think Chiefs still wont draft Geno Smith? Geno is very raw and not ready to start.

that would be essentially two first round picks (#34 is essentially a first rounder) QBs in a row...in the same draft. sorry....not gonna happen.

I'd love to trade back and pick up Tavon Austin at #31. Lots of potential targerts there to be honest....

Just goes to show you how quickly things turn around. The 49ers had a decade of futility hovering around 7-9 and now they've go a solid, young team and are a perennial playoff team with draft picks and no cap issues. We could get there one day.

It seemed to turn around the instant they got an excellent coach. I don't find that to be a coincidence.

Wow, Ried butt fuged the Cards into taking Kolb for a 2nd rounder, now he's being butt fuged to take Alex Smith? Poetic justice? Sweet Irony? Sheer stupidity? WTF is going on?

lots of rumors flying around that the 9ers might target Harvin or Revis. With all of those picks it certainly seems possible. Furthermore, a lot of their picks didn't even play last year. they can essentially skip out on this year's draft (by trading for established players or by trading for future picks) and not even take a hit in terms of performance.

Mother fuging poo. Alex Smith a 2nd and a 3rd, are you serious?

Wouldn't be surprised if SF uses what it's got now to work a deal for Revis. That's just unfair!

What makes you think Chiefs still wont draft Geno Smith? Geno is very raw and not ready to start.

Heard that one before