Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dan Conner about to be cut

50 posts in this topic

Posted

then you guys have a bad case of the new shiney.

I'm not saying it won't be Luke but there will be a discussion about it.

Nope, it's more of a case of just one of the simplest rules of the NFL that dictates you can lose your job to injury rearing its ugly head again.

Beason was an all pro personally, but the defense never looked as good with him playing MLB as it does with Luke. Plus he's been hurt the past two years with a major injury and it's kind of a big deal.

Posted

You people really should be ashamed of yourselves. poo like this is why we're known for being an awful fan base. Jon Beason has done nothing but great things for this team yet you all have already turned on him like he's some scrub. Maybe he'll get cut and go to a team where fans actually appreciate their great players like Pittsburgh.

Posted

You people really should be ashamed of yourselves. poo like this is why we're known for being an awful fan base. Jon Beason has done nothing but great things for this team yet you all have already turned on him like he's some scrub. Maybe he'll get cut and go to a team where fans actually appreciate their great players like Pittsburgh.

sometimes we as fans also get to caught up in being fans of players....

Beason has played 5 games in two years...he isn't going to be in old All Pro form for 2013 either most likely.

Simply a lot of money for very little back. Yeah, poo happens but if you are a Carolina fan more than a Beason fan....he needs to be adjusted

Posted

Luke is the Mike

End of story

Good luck to Beason even earning a spot on the field

Beason earning a spot is no question. Even a injured Beason is better than a healthy Anderson. Anderson probably was the worst contract on the team besides Beasons.

Posted

sometimes we as fans also get to caught up in being fans of players....

Beason has played 5 games in two years...he isn't going to be in old All Pro form for 2013 either most likely.

Simply a lot of money for very little back. Yeah, poo happens but if you are a Carolina fan more than a Beason fan....he needs to be adjusted

I know that the guy hasn't been the same and I know that he needs to be restructured but some of the disrespect that people give him on here is just ridiculous. He was the best player on the Panthers for years and the undisputed leader of the team yet people act like he's some blip on the map training camp guy.

The same people did the same poo over Thomas Davis and now they're kissing his ass like they were massive fans of his all along, They're the same people who hate on Cam all the time. They're the same people who wanted Steve Smith traded in 2011. They're the same people who act like Jake Delhomme was worthless. They're shitty imature fans who I'm embarrassed to be associated with.

Posted

I know that the guy hasn't been the same and I know that he needs to be restructured but some of the disrespect that people give him on here is just ridiculous. He was the best player on the Panthers for years and the undisputed leader of the team yet people act like he's some blip on the map training camp guy.

The same people did the same poo over Thomas Davis and now they're kissing his ass like they were massive fans of his all along, They're the same people who hate on Cam all the time. They're the same people who wanted Steve Smith traded in 2011. They're the same people who act like Jake Delhomme was worthless. They're shitty imature fans who I'm embarrassed to be associated with.

Realistically, we can't treat everyone like Thomas Davis when they get hurt.

NFL is a what have you done for me lately business. Teams are suppose to move on from guys.

And players are nowhere near as loyal in general to teams as most often implied. Business on both ends.

Posted

I don't think anybody is arguing that Beason wasn't a great MLB. He's just not the best option for it at the present time all things considered. I'm sure he's as aware of that as anyone...

Posted

I agree, Luke will be the Man until he gets hurt or a new super star is drafted and they will all change there tune. Some on here know very little about the game and are a joke.I,m out.

Posted

...Pittsburgh is a meat grinder... Beas would have been gone after the achillis injury and no contract...reality is we have to get some production out of him for the money...I think he will come around this year because of his work ethic...we'll see... im rooting for him.

Posted

Beason earning a spot is no question. Even a injured Beason is better than a healthy Anderson. Anderson probably was the worst contract on the team besides Beasons.

An Injured Beason > healthy Anderson ?

I don't think so. I disagree. We all saw how poorly Beason played last year before he was put on IR. He was playing hurt and it showed

Posted

then you guys have a bad case of the new shiney.

I'm not saying it won't be Luke but there will be a discussion about it.

so does Rivera.. and as stated up until this point, there won't be any discussion about it.

you came off wayyy too belligerent to be so wrong about who's going to be Mike next year.. lol

Posted

Connor