#1 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,107 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:27 PM

http://www.guardian....k-custody-death

A Palestinian prisoner whose death in Israeli custody fanned violent clashes across the West Bank over the weekend was tortured before he died, the Palestinian Authority has said.

The results of an autopsy conducted in Tel Aviv were revealed at a press conference in Ramallah on Sunday evening after a day of angry protests across the West Bank and Gaza in which dozens were injured.

The findings contradict the Israeli prison service's claim that Arafat Jaradat died on Saturday from a cardiac arrest.

A Palestinian doctor's investigations found that while Jaradat's arteries were clear, the state of his body suggested he had been beaten in the days before his death.

That contrasts with an Israeli health ministry statement that said that the autopsy found "no signs of external trauma … apart from those pertaining to resuscitation [attempts] and a small graze on the right side of his chest".

It said: "No evidence of disease was found during the autopsy. Two internal hemorrhages were detected, one on the shoulder and one on the right side of the chest. Two ribs were broken, which may indicate resuscitation attempts. The initial findings cannot determine the cause of death. At this stage, until microscopic and toxicology reports are in, the cause of death cannot be tied to the autopsy findings."
The 30-year-old, a petrol station worker and father of two, was arrested on 18 February in relation to a stone-throwing incident in November during which an Israeli was slightly injured.

Kameel Sabbagh, a lawyer who attended Jaradat's last hearing on Thursday, said he had advised the Israeli judge his client had been tortured and should be examined by the prison doctor. According to Sabbagh, this did not happen.

"He had serious pains in his back and other parts of his body because he was being beaten up and hanged for many long hours while he was being investigated," Sabbagh told Ma'an news agency. His notes from the court hearing describe his client as "extremely afraid" of returning to his cell.

"Statements from the international community calling upon Israel to 'respect Palestinian prisoner rights' are insufficient when Israel can arrest, incarcerate and even kill Palestinians without … consequences for its appalling actions," a statement from the Palestinian leadership read. "Without justice, there will be no peace."

idk if these "just another day in palestine" things are really newsworthy at this point. nothing's all that surprising.

#2 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,196 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:35 AM

Uh bro it was a PALESTINIAN doctor. Why would you trust their findings over trustworthy, godly Israeli doctor findings. They are liars.

IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT 'RAEL, then you can GET OUT.

#3 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:44 PM

The sad thing is that to me at least this just seems like a dog bites man more at 11 headline :(

#4 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:44 AM

Oh I wish I was in the land of cotton

http://www.haaretz.c...ttlers-1.506869

#5 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,394 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:21 AM

Yeah...Palestinians never lie.

http://www.timesofis...month-old-baby/

#6 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,196 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:43 PM

The people commenting on that article seem to be kind, compassionate souls for sure.

#7 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,438 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:13 AM

Both sides do their fair share of lying. They both commit horrible acts against one another as well.

Why support either of them?

#8 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,394 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:04 AM

Who's supporting horrible acts.

#9 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,438 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:41 AM

Who's supporting horrible acts.

The U.S. supports Israel with billions of dollars.

#10 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:15 AM

It's okay, guys. Israel is God's chosen people so they can do whatever they want.

#11 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,394 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:35 AM

I don't think I've ever expressed any thought on whether Israel should be getting US funding. They get our backing if Iran or some other group attack them.

#12 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:51 AM

the day people of the jewish faith crash airliners into our buildings, i'll have beef.

#13 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,196 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:11 AM

the day people of the jewish faith crash airliners into our buildings, i'll have beef.

So if the Taliban didn't support terrorist groups attacking the US, you'd be okay with give them billions in federal aid?

Oh wait herp derp.

#14 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,719 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:45 AM

so you'll support them as long as their acts of terrorism aren't against us?

#15 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:17 AM

so you'll support them as long as their acts of terrorism aren't against us?

No, I'm saying you cats can't take a joke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com