#1 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,594 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

Justin Jackson (from Spring, Texas), the 3rd ranked small forward and the 14th ranked player overall in the 2014 class will be bringing his talents to Chapel Thrill!

This gives Carolina two players in the top 15 for the 2014 class (Joel Berry, Justin Jackson).

Welcome to the family Justin!!!

#2 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,969 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:46 PM

2014 looking good. Jackson and Berry are really good. Maybe we can still add Wiggins for 2013.

#3 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:13 PM

#4 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,175 posts
  • Location704

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:21 PM

There will be a National Championship in Chapel Hill very, very soon.

If Wiggins commits and JMM, Hairston, and Bullock stick around they are a legitimate title contender next season.

I've been telling all my friends and family that are Dookies/State/ABCers .....get your shots in now with trash talking.

#5 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,343 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:29 PM

Nice!

Next up, Mr. wiggins!

#6 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:35 PM

There will be a National Championship in Chapel Hill very, very soon.

If Wiggins commits and JMM, Hairston, and Bullock stick around they are a legitimate title contender next season.

I've been telling all my friends and family that are Dookies/State/ABCers .....get your shots in now with trash talking.

Slow your roll there hoss cat.... Until we solidify down low we'll struggle to contend for the title.. I know you're high on Meeks but really we don't know how it's gonna go

#7 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,166 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:54 PM

kids got that mid range floater down pat.

#8 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:56 PM

Like what I've heard about this kid. Great pickup.

I really want Wiggins for next year though. I hear he's going to FSU, but you never know.

#9 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,594 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:05 PM

His floater is a thing of beauty, my only concern is that he doesn't look like he has great up's.

#10 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:08 PM

Slow your roll there hoss cat.... Until we solidify down low we'll struggle to contend for the title.. I know you're high on Meeks but really we don't know how it's gonna go

While I dont think UNC would be favorites to win a title without better big men, there really arent a lot of good big guys in college basketball who can hurt you. The ACC has 2 of the best in Plumlee and Len, but neither one of them dominates to the point where you have to change your entire defensive strategy.

Honestly, maybe Roy's system is better off with more small ball lineups- when you combine that fast pace with good spacing and shooters, the offense is pretty potent. And imagine how much better defensively UNC's small ball lineups would be with, say, John Henson in the middle instead of Mcadoo?

#11 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,450 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:59 PM

Yeah, because having no bigs is really killing us right now as we are blowing past everybody we play with 4 gaurds. We will be big enough with James, Meeks, Hicks, Hubert (he will be decent) Simmons isn't bad, and who knows who else we will get.

#12 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:42 AM

Yeah, because having no bigs is really killing us right now as we are blowing past everybody we play with 4 gaurds. We will be big enough with James, Meeks, Hicks, Hubert (he will be decent) Simmons isn't bad, and who knows who else we will get.

I'm not saying we suck without a solid center.. What I'm saying is we're not gonna be a lock at the NC as Mr. Touchdown said.

#13 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:51 AM

Don't think Wiggins is happenin' fellas... =\

But Jackson is a nice grab... Would like to see us add Vaughn or Pinson, then a solid 4/5 and that class will be sweet!

#14 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:55 AM

Nice pickup by the heels, I also like it as a Duke fan since we weren't recruiting the kid. It also takes unc out of the mix for Pinson and Winslow which the Blue Devils are recruiting heavily.

#15 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,594 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:42 AM

My number one was Pinson but I will settle for Jackson. If Duke can get Pinson that would be huge for them because they would have the small forward position on lockdown for the next 2-4 years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com