Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaPanthers8789

Justin Jackson commits to UNC

35 posts in this topic

? I think Kansas is the leader in the clubhouse.

Weird, I thought he already committed to UK, guess not.

Jackson is a great get for UNC and will be a solid guy from Day 1.

As for Wiggins, I see some of the hubris has subsided and rationale is taking over.

Also, Randle isn't committed? That's why it was big news this week when he announced a decision date.

Wiggins is coming here bros.

That would be amazing. Wiggins vs Parker...epic

Wiggins vs. Parker would be an amazing match-up but Wiggins is going to have a great visit this weekend. Maybe we can strike a deal with Duke to let us kill them so we can get Wiggins lol.

Paige - Bullock - Hairston - Wiggins - McAdoo would have some insane potential for Carolina. Keep rolling with the small Duke type lineup and they're obvious contenders next year. Luckily, Wiggins to UNC would be a pretty big "upset" if you will.

That UNC lineup, UK, and Duke would be 1, 2, and 3 next year in some order IMO.

Rashad Vaughn is next. Mark it down.

Jackson is a great get for UNC and will be a solid guy from Day 1.

As for Wiggins, I see some of the hubris has subsided and rationale is taking over.

Also, Randle isn't committed? That's why it was big news this week when he announced a decision date.

@AdamZagoria: Per conversation w/

@TXboysbasketbal, Julius Randle is no longer considering Oklahoma and N.C. State. That leaves 4: UK, KU, Texas & UF.

Randle is a strong UK chance, Jason Jordan who is practically living in their house feels UK the whole time.

Wiggins is still a pretty strong FSU lean, but UNC does seem to have a chance. It will be a major coup if they get him honestly though.

Justin is a nice get for UNC and the kind of 3-4 year player you want going forward holding down the wing.

Theo has Indiana written ALL over him, bank the farm on that, Duke is done with him.

They will try for Justise, but they have Semi Ojeleye coming in and they kid is actually extremely good (and built.)

That would be amazing. Wiggins vs Parker...epic

That's what it's about.

Increasing your brand. I'm not talking about UNC or Duke either.

I remember a few years ago they had Beasely vs Mayo in the NCAA first round.

NCAA knows whatsup.