• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#1 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,035 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:44 AM

http://walterfootbal...ftrumormill.php

WalterFootall.com spoke with some scouts, including one from a receiver-needy team picking in the back half of the top 32. All believe that Hunter is likely to go in the first round. They said the Combine really helped Hunter with positive reports from his medical check and an excellent 40-yard dash time of 4.44 seconds.

The 6-foot-4, 196-pound Hunter is proving that he is regaining his speed and explosiveness following a 2011 ACL injury. Hunter missed most of that season before playing in every game of 2012. He totaled 73 receptions for 1,083 yards and nine touchdowns in an offense that spread the ball around to Hunter, Patterson, Zach Rogers and Mychal Rivera.

Scouts told WalterFootball.com that they love the upside of Hunter. He has the size to work in the short to intermediate part of the field and speed to get vertical. They like his run-after-the-catch ability as well as his combination of size and speed. Hunter hasn't received a lot of first-round buzz, but one team in the mid 20s said it would be ecstatic if he was on the board for its pick.

:( I'm really hoping he's there when we pick in the 2nd.

#2 Rags

Rags

help

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:53 AM

He won't be, I've said before he needed a good combine to get back into the first round. i'm honestly expecting a Stephon Gilmore/Mark Barron type rise for him, 6'4 with that kind of speed and produced in the SEC? Yeah he's gonna keep rising.

#3 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,381 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:37 AM

Yes to Hunter ...but an I was hoping he would hit the second. He has great body control and 4.4 speed is legit.

So much for him..Quention Patton your still targeted!

#4 BigBeezy

BigBeezy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:22 AM

I had us taking us him in the 2nd in my mock draft but always knew in the back of my mind that he probably wouldn't make it to us. I could see him coming off the board between 22-25 to Rams, Vikings, Colts or Seahawks, respectively.

He could also go to the Pats at 29. Brady put up the best numbers of his career when he had a big WR that could stretch the field.

#5 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:44 AM

Somebody said this same thing awhile ago. Somebody said he will be seen as the better prospect over another UT WR. As this process goes forward. Somebody was willing to bet a few geniuses on here that just based on the film. He looked at Hunter will be the better WR early and for the long run of his career. I wonder who that person is?

#6 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,190 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:53 AM

^^^ me.......lol naw....i just said that if he had not been hurt he would be on my number 1 list or maybe even first...but nope it was you who said it.

#7 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:16 AM

Somebody said this same thing awhile ago. Somebody said he will be seen as the better prospect over another UT WR. As this process goes forward. Somebody was willing to bet a few geniuses on here that just based on the film. He looked at Hunter will be the better WR early and for the long run of his career. I wonder who that person is?

I mean Hunter still isn't going to jump Patterson, so he will not be seen as the better prospect. So I'm not sure what you are trying to get at

#8 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:07 PM

I mean Hunter still isn't going to jump Patterson, so he will not be seen as the better prospect. So I'm not sure what you are trying to get at

Yup. Patterson still will be the first receiver off the board

#9 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:42 PM

Keep thinking that.

#10 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:57 PM

At this point I'm really starting to think Patton, Hunter, Woods and Hopkins will be better WR's then Patterson.

#11 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 3,145 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:17 PM

that's because you're a clueless hater

#12 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:23 PM

that's because you're a clueless hater

No that's because I can watch film and know what I'm looking for. I can't help you're a dumb ass.

#13 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:34 PM

No that's because I can watch film and know what I'm looking for. I can't help you're a dumb ass.

No, you're an absolute clueless hater, because I watch a shitt ton of tape and that statement is completely false. As usual.

Nothing to see here.

#14 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:56 PM

No, you're an absolute clueless hater, because I? watch a shitt ton of tape and that statement is completely false. As usual.

Nothing to see here.

Yeah that's why we are starting to see analysis say the same thing I said a month before the Combine. Bwood you're a hypocritical LA douchbag. Stay in your place clown.

#15 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,227 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:12 PM

hey kkl where do you get all this tape you watch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com