74 replies to this topic

#61 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

I'm sorry but in LA we stand up for ourselves and show who is alpha male. We don't talk about beating someone's ass over the Internet like you.

So are you calling the greatest Panther of all time a douche?

I love 89 the way he plays what he has meant to this team. But he sucker punch 2 teammates no one can defend that behavior. So at a few points in his life he was a douch.

I would also like to state that i don't think everybody from LA or the west coast is a Douch. There are douchbags every where. Bwood just happens to be one from LA. I also like to state that there was another LA Born WR who played on this team and was a super scumbag (Rae Rae). But again not everybody from LA is a douchbag but Bwood is one.

Ps: The statement about "smacking the taste out your mouth" had more to do with me then you. You are a pussy on the Internet and in my mind probably a pussy in reality. And I'm not the person to placate big mouth pussies. So it's a fact that you would start popping off with your mouth in my presence and it would be a short conversation after that. That's just the way I am. Sorry if it hurts your feelings LA douchbag.

#62 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,539 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:44 PM

i dont care the Bay Area is ten times better than LA

#63 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:37 PM

I love 89 the way he plays what he has meant to this team. But he sucker punch 2 teammates no one can defend that behavior. So at a few points in his life he was a douch.

I would also like to state that i don't think everybody from LA or the west coast is a Douch. There are douchbags every where. Bwood just happens to be one from LA. I also like to state that there was another LA Born WR who played on this team and was a super scumbag (Rae Rae). But again not everybody from LA is a douchbag but Bwood is one.

Ps: The statement about "smacking the taste out your mouth" had more to do with me then you. You are a pussy on the Internet and in my mind probably a pussy in reality. And I'm not the person to placate big mouth pussies. So it's a fact that you would start popping off with your mouth in my presence and it would be a short conversation after that. That's just the way I am. Sorry if it hurts your feelings LA douchbag.

Keep talking about fighting over the Internet little girl lol

#64 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:51 PM

Keep talking about fighting over the Internet little girl lol

Reading comprehension douch. I'm not talking about fighting (frankly I don't think you have the balls to bang with me). I think you would just get pop in your mouth and walk away with a little clarity. Hopefully you think "maybe if I wasn't such a douchbag this wouldn't happen to me". Then go off and be a better person.

#65 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,539 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:59 PM

the bay area is better

#66 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,183 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:04 PM

lol

keep going yes

Posted Image

#67 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:52 PM

Reading comprehension douch. I'm not talking about fighting (frankly I don't think you have the balls to bang with me). I think you would just get pop in your mouth and walk away with a little clarity. Hopefully you think "maybe if I wasn't such a douchbag this wouldn't happen to me". Then go off and be a better person.

Dude, I have never seen a bigger hypocrite in my life lol.

You literally just told me that my reading comprehension sucks when you are blatantly talking about fighting me in real life. You don't know me, what I look like, how old I am, how big I am. So why do you try so hard? Why do you even waste your time making ridiculously silly statements like this?

If you can not understand that then you are even dumber than I thought. Keep acting tough behind your safe little computer screen. I remember when I did that in junior high.

#68 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:25 AM

Dude, I have never seen a bigger hypocrite in my life lol.

You literally just told me that my reading comprehension sucks when you are blatantly talking about fighting me in real life. You don't know me, what I look like, how old I am, how big I am. So why do you try so hard? Why do you even waste your time making ridiculously silly statements like this?

If you can not understand that then you are even dumber than I thought. Keep acting tough behind your safe little computer screen. I remember when I did that in junior high.

(frankly I don't think you have the balls to bang with me). I think you would just get pop in your mouth and walk away with a little clarity.

Fight | Define Fight at Dictionary.com

noun 1. a battle or combat. 2. any contest or struggle:

It's really not that hard to understand.

#69 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:19 AM

(frankly I don't think you have the balls to bang with me). I think you would just get pop in your mouth and walk away with a little clarity.

Fight | Define Fight at Dictionary.com

noun 1. a battle or combat. 2. any contest or struggle:

It's really not that hard to understand.

Look how hard you are trying, and how stupid you sound. When will you ever give up?

#70 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:32 AM

Look how hard you are trying, and how stupid you sound. When will you ever give up?

I'm trying hard and you keep replying.

#71 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:35 AM

Oh sweetie did you want the last word to make yourself feel like you're right? Go ahead.

#72 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:36 AM

Oh sweetie did you want the last word to make yourself feel like you're right? Go ahead.

Oh thank you. LA Douchbag.

#73 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,852 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:14 AM

O.o. the fug did I just read. I know I was going to say something but I forgot.

#74 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:02 PM

A guy that works at Walmart tried to tell me how he would kick my ass in real life. It was classic.

#75 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:59 PM

A LA douchbag tried to act like he could tell people what to do over the internet. It was classic LA douchbag behavior.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com