Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Watch This Video

12 posts in this topic

Posted

People piss an moan about my spelling. They seem to understand what I am saying, they just want to discount my opinions. But I think this video addresses a much biger problem on the Huddle MB.

Posted

You should expect people to give you poo about your spelling when you mispell the word "and".....LOL

Sorry....could not help myself. It was too easy.

Posted

People piss an moan about my spelling. They seem to understand what I am saying, they just want to discount my opinions. But I think this video addresses a much biger problem on the Huddle MB.

come on dude. You know how to spell you are just lazy about it and that makes you seem dumb and it annoys me.

Posted

what would happen if you made a post that made sense and had no spelling errors?

if you're capable of typing something that looks like it wasn't authored by a twelve year old, then why not do it? something holding you back?

Posted

You should expect people to give you poo about your spelling when you mispell the word "and".....LOL

Sorry....could not help myself. It was too easy.

I find it hilarious when people misspell the word "misspell."

Posted

come on dude. You know how to spell you are just lazy about it and that makes you seem dumb and it annoys me.

Maybe. That just may be. I thought I had overcome my lazy tendencies. I really don't give much of a poo here though. If it were an English paper, I'd proof it a few times. But here, does anyone really give a poo. Who you going to impress?

Posted

what would happen if you made a post that made sense and had no spelling errors?

if you're capable of typing something that looks like it wasn't authored by a twelve year old, then why not do it? something holding you back?

How about this? Egnore the spelling and come up with an argument of content. If you can. Now that'd be something.

Posted

How about this? Egnore the spelling and come up with an argument of content. If you can. Now that'd be something.

because there's probably a correlation between your indecipherable posts and crap opinions

1 person likes this

Posted

Reminds me of my moms texts. I need the rosetta stone to figure out what she is saying.

Posted

because there's probably a correlation between your indecipherable posts and crap opinions

Probly you should just put me on egnore. I will return the favor.

Posted

I posted this in the pictures thread a while back, but I feel like it applies.

3EXAI.jpg

Posted

Hahaha. That was great flop.