Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Leaked NFL Documents: While Owner Cried Hardship, Carolina Panthers Had $112 Million Profit Over Two Years

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#166 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,161 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:27 PM

Jerry--if you need bigger jumbotrons so the opposing fans who routinely flood OUR stadium can watch their players score against us, go to a bank and get a loan. And if you need help finding a bank, walk out your front door.

Nice post

#167 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,157 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:01 PM

Ok. So whats gunna happen? Are we gunna get stadium upgrades from the city of charlotte and be here for 15+ years or are we gunna run the rish of moving? Honest, innocent question. Dont flame me.

#168 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,327 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:32 PM

Ok. So whats gunna happen? Are we gunna get stadium upgrades from the city of charlotte and be here for 15+ years or are we gunna run the rish of moving? Honest, innocent question. Dont flame me.

To be honest I think it is just a scare tactic. The value of this franchise has risen by $40M every year and is now worth over $1B. JR has proven that he doesn't need to put a winning product on the field (3 or 4 winning seasons in 18) to make money as we have had sell outs since 2001 bc of PSLs.

And if the Panthers do move teams will fight over coming here as this city has proven to be a cash cow for the nfl.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com