Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fiz

ahmadinejad probably just won a rigged election

86 posts in this topic

lol meat's a writer? what rag would hire someone like him?

The Carolina Panthers

i don't consider either of you idiots an opponent

i consider you the last pieces of poo that just won't come out so you kinda have to wipe like a little more than you wanted and then you kinda have a mess but in the end you were just little pieces of poo and not significant at all.

as for you, you little undigested piece of corn, im just waiting for you to say something concrete so i can finally wipe you dry and flush instead of hanging around, hoping for someone smarter than you to pick you up.

Your ill conceived topics are as worthless here as they are in the Panthers forum. Actually your complete ignorance is a bit more on display here. Quit losing focus here Fiz, you really care about Iran's elections, remember.

since i know people like meat are barely literate here's a video of one of the most qualified people in the world in matters of military and the cold war

Your ill conceived topics are as worthless here as they are in the Panthers forum. Actually your complete ignorance is a bit more on display here. Quit losing focus here Fiz, you really care about Iran's elections, remember.

yes maybe it's I that am the ignorant one stating opinions backed up by overwhelming evidence and conjecture

The Carolina Panthers

well all their writers are terrible so that would make sense.

That in no way shape or form reinforces that the USA's hands in Afghanistan v USSR led to the fall of said USSR.

Come on, Meat. You're a writer- you should know how to rebut by now.

Dimbee, the main reason the USSR broke apart was that Gorbachev realized it was useless to try to keep up with Reagan. He went the soft liberal route and the USSR, which was a bunch of republics more than a unified country to begin with, fractured apart. Soon as America weakened itself with the Iraq war, what happened? Russia started trying to reel its republics back in, starting with Georgia.

you know KG if you actually responded with something intelligent like

"no fiz actually i believe the united states caused the downfall of the soviet union because:

a. something with a source

b. something with a source

c. something with a source

d. something with a source

i think i'd be so amazed that i would never be able to post on here again.

we both know that's never going to happen though because you've had two attempts in this thread alone, and add that to your dozens of missed opportunities to state anything of substance to me and it's pretty clear to anyone paying attention you've got nothing.

Dimbee, the main reason the USSR broke apart was that Gorbachev realized it was useless to try to keep up with Reagan. He went the soft liberal route and the USSR, which was a bunch of republics more than a unified country to begin with, fractured apart. Soon as America weakened itself with the Iraq war, what happened? Russia started trying to reel its republics back in, starting with Georgia.

And yet none of these words has anything to do with USSR v Afghanistan

Third chance now, Meat.

And yet none of these words has anything to do with USSR v Afghanistan

Third chance now, Meat.

I must have misread. I thought the question was "what did America have to do with the USSR breaking apart?"

Dimbee, the main reason the USSR broke apart was that Gorbachev realized it was useless to try to keep up with Reagan.

no, this was not the main reason the USSR broke apart, but gorbachev did realize it was useless to compete with reagan. Reagan was a complete lunatic who sacrificed social programs in favor of space lasers, turned down an opportunity to take apart nuclear warheads, and believed he'd see rapture in his time.

not to mention when reagan went to moscow in 1988 he was in diapers and completely senile and not worth the time or effort it took gorbachev to talk to him but whatev

that isn't necessarily a bad thing, and it's certainly not the reason the USSR "collapsed."

He went the soft liberal route

wait introducing democratic reforms is the "soft liberal route?"

and the USSR, which was a bunch of republics more than a unified country to begin with, fractured apart.

oh look at you completely glossing over yeltsin and the hardliners involvement.

Soon as America weakened itself with the Iraq war, what happened? Russia started trying to reel its republics back in, starting with Georgia.

ahhhh yes that had nothing to do with the american military training commando forces in georgia, or trying to stop a NATO country from sitting on Russia's border, or Georgia's systematic slaughter of people who consider themselves russian, lol

what do you think would happen if mexico had tried to join the Warsaw Pact?