Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Killa Cam 69

Gamble

195 posts in this topic

About Three-Fiddy

Tree Fiddy - now you can sign the Loch Ness monster.

As for Gamble, I wouldn't mind San Diego kicking the tires on him, since Jammer/Cason look to be gone

As for Gamble, I wouldn't mind San Diego kicking the tires on him, since Jammer/Cason look to be gone

Rivera loves former Chargers. Maybe we'll wind up trading (not betting on it, though).

Rivera loves former Chargers. Maybe we'll wind up trading (not betting on it, though).

Jammer's future is probably at safety. I wouldn't mind him coming back to SD and be in play for SS.

That works for me too.

I'm not the world's biggest Charles Godfrey fan.

He's going to get like a Carlos Rogers deal and go to a team that's like one piece away and get like 6 interceptions next year

HEY BUT AT LEAST WE GOT OUR DOUBLE TROUBLE EEYYYYEAAAAA

Sad to see Gamble was let go. I was holding out hope that Gamble was gonna be able to stay with a reduced contract. Oh well...

He's going to get like a Carlos Rogers deal and go to a team that's like one piece away and get like 6 interceptions next year

He aint going to have a Carlos Rogers career

Sad to see Gamble was let go. I was holding out hope that Gamble was gonna be able to stay with a reduced contract. Oh well...

fake ass

Lol at the people thinking Gamble is going to Denver, does anyone not recall Fox benching Gamble for the rest of the 2010 season?

They aren't on good terms.

tumblr_m89m0w1OMx1rtirpmo1_500.jpg