Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Before they were Dead

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Rick (Andrew Lincoln)

Posted

Darryl (Norman Reedus)

Posted

Shane (Jon Bernthal)

Posted

Andrea (Laurie Holden)

2 people like this

Posted

lol

Great thread Mr Scot. I've seen that seen from Van Wilder several times and didn't connect that it was her.

Posted

lol

Great thread Mr Scot. I've seen that seen from Van Wilder several times and didn't connect that it was her.

Believe me there's a whole lot of "Holy crap, that was them?" moments to be found when you look at the IMDb pages of the "Dead" cast :lol:

Lots of things I wish I could find clips of but just couldn't seem to track down. Laurie Holden on X-Files and as The Thing's disloyal girlfriend in "Fantastic Four, Jon Bernthal in a minor role on CSI Miami, Scott Wilson as Sam Braun on CSI, Jeffrey DeMunn in pretty much anything based on a Stephen King story. Even Melissa McBride (Carol) has a small part in "The Mist" too (Frank Darabont connections all around).

I find it amusing to see them "out of character" in clips like this. Their voices are especially fun to hear (Rick and Maggie with British accents, for example).

Posted

Pretty sure Lauren was also on 'Vampire Diaries' as a vampire also...

Posted

Chandler Riggs before he was Carl...

20070929-baby-gun.jpg

Posted

There are actually a few people from TWD in The Mist... Off the top of my head, you got Andrea, Dale, Carol, and Morales...

I guess it makes sense since Darabont directed it...

Posted

There are actually a few people from TWD in The Mist... Off the top of my head, you got Andrea, Dale, Carol, and Morales...

I guess it makes sense since Darabont directed it...

Andrea, Dale and Carol I knew.

You'll have to remind me who Morales is.

Posted

Andrea, Dale and Carol I knew.

You'll have to remind me who Morales is.

He was with the group before they went to Hershel's farm... His wife and he decided to split off with their kids when the group left the highway camp... I think they were in like 3 or 4 episodes...

pic here

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm628931584/nm1294178

Posted

He was with the group before they went to Hershel's farm... His wife and he decided to split off with their kids when the group left the highway camp... I think they were in like 3 or 4 episodes...

pic here

http://www.imdb.com/...31584/nm1294178

I remember the character now. Had forgotten his name.