Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prisco's list of Ideal Free Agents for each team: DT Bryant for us

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Too bad JR is a pussy and won't let someone with a criminal record on the team.

Brandon Hogan had an arrest I believe.

It doesn't have a thing to do with bein a pussy, but trying to protect the image of your billion dollar business. Crazy right?

Posted

tumblr_lryc0cmE8V1qbt8o1.jpg

Posted

^^^^^

Bravo sir. Fantastic work.

Posted

Brandon Hogan had an arrest I believe.

It doesn't have a thing to do with bein a pussy, but trying to protect the image of your billion dollar business. Crazy right?

It's not just a matter of image, though.

The ones who show a tendency toward more serious and/or violent crimes - whether out of a lack of conscience or just plain stupidity - are far more likely to do something idiotic and get themselves suspended, perhaps even locked up. And not that there's any good time for this sort of thing, but if it happens at a crucial point in the season or postseason, you're screwed.

Hence, there are very practical reasons for avoiding the violent, the amoral and the just plain stupid when you're building your roster.

Posted

someone is back peddling on something they said earlier in a different thread......lol hmmmmm...=

Posted

So why would we ever take him over Canty, who wants to play here and at a discount?

because he is better and younger.would love to have Bryant on the DL.

Posted

Yeah, long term, I'd prefer Bryant. However, I won't be mad if we sign Canty.

Posted

I don't have my heart set on anyone in particular.

I just wanna see this position addressed. Via free agency is probably better for this season so our draft options open up. Heck, you could still pick a young DT in the draft too if you wanted. Who's to say one of them won't be the BPA?

Posted

Yea don't want him. Thought it was going to be Red Bryant, who is a monster (but likely not available)