Photo
- - - - -

Ok....The right wing guys

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#16 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 02:03 PM

Well, since the folks at the IMF and Worldbank would never lend money to a country running these kinds of deficits (and they have practical experience in this kind of thing) I think it's a safe assumption that this spending will not work. The taxation heaped on us is going to kill small business and the rich folks that create jobs. So, yeah, it's going to be a massive failure. Hope I'm wrong.

#17 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,339 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 06:46 PM

No you do not. And if you are, you will attempt to prove to us that you are not anyways.

#18 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:14 PM

A lot of people told everybody Obama's "I will only tax those who make over X amount of dollars" plan was BS. The man had unbelievable amounts of money poured into his campaign (a sore spot with me, since he snaked his way out of an agreement with McCain), which makes him beholden to all kinds of groups which means more spending and more taxes. He literally doubled what Bush did in one fell swoop, spending wise. Ask all of the people who are without jobs right now if they are benefitting, and then ask all the people who are about to foot the bill.

I don't mind paying higher taxes to get us out of the poo that George Bush put us in, we've got to get out of it. If it costs us, it costs us, we've just got to get out and if you don't understand that Meat, you're not paying attention...

#19 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:46 PM

I don't mind paying higher taxes to get us out of the poo that George Bush put us in, we've got to get out of it. If it costs us, it costs us, we've just got to get out and if you don't understand that Meat, you're not paying attention...

George Bush didn't put us where we are.

What's one thing that liberals and conservatives have in common? They both have their wacko lunatic fringe making comments similar to what Mintal said. They spin their hyperbole to anyone that will listen. What a bunch of jerk offs.

#20 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:19 PM

Take that, Mintal. If you besmirch me again, I shall sick Killer Kowalski on you once more.

#21 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:23 PM

George Bush didn't put us where we are.

What's one thing that liberals and conservatives have in common? They both have their wacko lunatic fringe making comments similar to what Mintal said. They spin their hyperbole to anyone that will listen. What a bunch of jerk offs.

Yes, I understand, a liberal president in Clinton, with a conservative congress gave us the best overage we have ever seen. And then a republican president came in and gave us the worst debt we have ever seen, but yet it was the democrats fault. Got it!...

#22 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:26 PM

Yes, I understand, a liberal president in Clinton, with a conservative congress gave us the best overage we have ever seen. And then a republican president came in and gave us the worst debt we have ever seen, but yet it was the democrats fault. Got it!...

Anybody saying that ANYTHING that goes on with our economy (good or bad) is the fault of, or to the credit of, one person is seriously delusional. I'll say the same thing to critics of Clinton or Obama. No one man has as much power to do good or bad as some people seem to think.

#23 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,696 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:33 PM

Was litsening to the Sean Haterty(sp) on the radio today....If yall dont know him he makes Rush Limbugh look like a democrat.....Any way, he made the Comment that the Obama Administration have royally screwed us for years and that the "Recession" will be worse because of the things he has done. He said that we should have done nothing to help the economy, and that the Health Care reform plan now will bank rupt the country.......

I must say that i do not agree with the health plan but to do nothing for the economy??? Let the entire credit market and the Auto industry collapse?? Would it make things better????

PS....this guy has been the biggest Obama basher since day one. No matter what obama says or does its wrong. He has also said that the Obama Administration is out to get him

Do you take a guy like this seriously???

But so far he hasnt gave as much money to companies as Bush did.

#24 N1kkadeemuz

N1kkadeemuz

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:01 PM

Anybody saying that ANYTHING that goes on with our economy (good or bad) is the fault of, or to the credit of, one person is seriously delusional. I'll say the same thing to critics of Clinton or Obama. No one man has as much power to do good or bad as some people seem to think.

I tend to see that Obama may have more "power" and "influence" than many president's ever see, for the simple fact that he is seen in some sort of savior mentality. Many people take everything and anything he does or says as good or whole for the nation. His mistakes may be few but there also quickly overlooked. The situation he walked into is also in his favor, one direction didn't work for 8 years so now let's take mine and see what happens.

#25 N1kkadeemuz

N1kkadeemuz

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:02 PM

Also just so we're clear I hope he succeeds in bettering the nation and does well during his tenure, any American wishing different is a fool.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com