Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free Agency Thread

227 posts in this topic

Posted

I want Canty badly. We missed out on Jenkins. Don't know who else is coming available tomorrow. This would shore up a need. Honestly signing Canty, Deangelo Hall, then drafting CB in 1st and DT in 2nd i think it'd be solid enough.

Posted

spoiler, we sign 2 of our own free agents

Posted

I want Canty badly. We missed out on Jenkins. Don't know who else is coming available tomorrow. This would shore up a need. Honestly signing Canty, Deangelo Hall, then drafting CB in 1st and DT in 2nd i think it'd be solid enough.

Deangelo Hall????????? Seriously???? Lay off the srooms.

Posted

My issue with Canty is the knee injuries. Maybe a guy like Desmond Bryant but he is likely to cost too much since Seattle has shown interest.

Posted

Domenik Hixon re tweeted the article about the Panthers targeted him and Barden on his twitter account. Kinda interesting.

Posted

My issue with Canty is the knee injuries. Maybe a guy like Desmond Bryant but he is likely to cost too much since Seattle has shown interest.

exactly beggars can't be choosers

Posted

Dominic Hixon re tweeted the article about the Panthers targeted him and Barden on his twitter account. Kinda interesting.

poo they can wait. nobody but us will want them.

Posted

Two guys I hope we target early are DT Sammie Lee Hill and OL Donald Thomas. Both would be relatively cheap but bring a lot of versatility and take care of some needs.

Also, I wouldn't be mad at all if we scooped up Dominek Hixon early on. He'd be a really solid 3rd WR/STeamer. In fact, his numbers (39 catches for 567 yards w/ 2 TDs) were pretty comparable to Brandon Lafell's (44 catches for 677 yards w/ 4 TDs) despite starting in 9 less games and appearing in 1 less game last season.

Posted

To be clear, is this meant to be an NFL free agency thread, or a Panthers free agency thread?

I'd expect it to be an NFL thread, but thought I'd ask.

Posted

What time can teams officially start signing players?

Posted

What time can teams officially start signing players?

4 p.m. EST

Posted

Looks like Greg Toler is off the market, re-signing with the Cards.

http://profootballta...-the-cardinals/

Edit: Looks like Toler didn't sign.