Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheRumGone

Free Agency Thread

227 posts in this topic

What about someone like Canty? who has stated he would take a hometown discount. But yea i agree.

I wonder what that would be?? Half price or what??

What about someone like Canty? who has stated he would take a hometown discount. But yea i agree.

Needs to be a really big discount since he has now had three surgeries on the same knee.

I wonder what that would be?? Half price or what??

Needs to be a really big discount since he has now had three surgeries on the same knee.

Good to know, not sure about the price. I've heard good things about him, didn't know about the three surgeries on his knee. Makes sense now about that TD tweet.

I want Canty badly. We missed out on Jenkins. Don't know who else is coming available tomorrow. This would shore up a need. Honestly signing Canty, Deangelo Hall, then drafting CB in 1st and DT in 2nd i think it'd be solid enough.

spoiler, we sign 2 of our own free agents

I want Canty badly. We missed out on Jenkins. Don't know who else is coming available tomorrow. This would shore up a need. Honestly signing Canty, Deangelo Hall, then drafting CB in 1st and DT in 2nd i think it'd be solid enough.

Deangelo Hall????????? Seriously???? Lay off the srooms.

My issue with Canty is the knee injuries. Maybe a guy like Desmond Bryant but he is likely to cost too much since Seattle has shown interest.

Domenik Hixon re tweeted the article about the Panthers targeted him and Barden on his twitter account. Kinda interesting.

My issue with Canty is the knee injuries. Maybe a guy like Desmond Bryant but he is likely to cost too much since Seattle has shown interest.

exactly beggars can't be choosers